2013年1月20日星期日

google ess Cape of eyes F a

Father and mothers aren't Hui ghosts again, how can and so dangerous?You as long as working well the affair that you should do is all right, otherly hand over to me to go!"
The Su fine son says very self-confidently.
"I should do of affair?What is what I should do?"
Lin Bei any blinks to expect eyes and asks a way very surprisedly.
"Is all some basic things, it's enough that you play by ear by yourself, in the when the time comes making of the province what mistake!"
Su fine son the momentary half will could not say as well the other party should do what, can be so unclear not pure explanation way, "these are the parents whom you see me for the first time, my a short while buys some gifts with you, and they who save say that you don't understand a gift number!"
Two small hands of Su fine son don't know to put over there, just lightly of the swing see the dress Cape of eyes F and slightly take a missing soft-voiced way:"I really is that that kind of is impervious to reason in your eyes, know the woman who humiliates a person?"
"Cough, according to reason to say, yes!"
Lin Bei any.
"You …… Su fine son Dai the eyebrow is tiny tiny on picking, however way immediately and soft-voiced" that, that I hereafter will should definitely of, can't become angry to you, can't confusedly direct you to do this to do that again!"
Lin Bei any is surprised to get chins to all almost drop down to tie"you, you, what do you say?"
"I promise you, hereafter absolutely can't become angry to you, can't commit tomfoolery again!"
The Su fine son seems to next settled decision, the noodles took an awkward and shy soft-voiced way, feels own very hot cheeks, almost want a drop of water.
Lin Bei any clean forehead that cannot help but touching touch the other party, the noodles takes to puzzle a way:"Did not get a fever, how can said beard words?"
"You, you, " what I said is true, I hereafter absolutely can't commit tomfoolery!"
The Su fine son a little bit didn't like the soft-voiced way of spirit.
"This again is why?Might it not be did you infect by tainted air?"
Lin Bei any is curious to go to a pole.
Su fine son just a little some sad way:"I don't know as well why, just my parents didn't know where to heard yesterday of news, once said that I after having boyfriend musted make me brought back and see, but I discovered my own these years of not happy, body side connect a presentable of friend all have no, for example said today this affair, in addition to you, I really didn't know to also seek who come to help, is probably and really my one-time personality the Mei!"
Lin Bei any forehead has been many a few black lines.
In addition to doesn't oneself have others to help?Is that oneself to should be happy, still should get angry?How to listen to so pout this sentence?Seeming to oneself is that the spare strength is similar.
"Fine son, in fact I am also to like yours, I would like to pay an everything for the sake of you!"
Lin Bei any suddenly comes out tiny tiny one Zheng of such a words fine son to Su and raises head, double the eyes are very red, look at him:"Lin Bei any, you, you say of but true?"
Lin Bei's any corner of mouth is tiny to have muscular spasms two times, this small gold is also too damned?Unexpectedly learn oneself to talk,cnn, this can't add for oneself disorderly?He hurriedly does to smile 2:"Ms. Su, in fact I" ……
Small gold but instigate to spread a sound way over there:"Eldest brother, I even so the words of cow fork all said out for you, what do you still hesitate?Is direct to come to a huge embrace for her, then come to a heat to kiss, kiss her seven Huns eight vegetable, she just as you please how, the quack"…… it seem to have already seen a good play, very** of mean smile twos" you shut up for me, you too shameless!"
Lin Bei any secretly spreads a sound way.
"I this is to write to think for your happiness!"
The small gold discommodes an innocent way very much.
Su fine son but have already rushed toward his to embrace an inside, peep out a happy smiling face on the face:"Lin Bei any, thank you, I know although you at ordinary times consumedly, like to humiliate me, have my cheapness, I know that you are a good person ……
"In fact I am just a common run of people and have no what!"
Lin Bei any packs to force very much of say with smile.
But who know fine son vision of Su moment by thin come down, soft-voiced way:"If have no him, I perhaps will disregard of fall in love with you, but I of the in the mind have already filled up his figure,google, I ain't likely to like other men again!"
"?"
Lin Bei any wears mouth, even a words all can not say it.
Does this little girl in the mind still miss an another man?This also fought oneself too much?
Does oneself really suit to be a gigolo?Shout it namely come, flick it namely go?
The Su fine son lightly loosens to open him and peeps out a smiling face of apology to him:"Thank you as each affair that I do, also thank you these days of to my care.I will promise you, hereafter is a good woman, can't let what people disgust again.Led today, I would not bother you as far as possible and peaceful and serenely waited for him coming back!"
Lin Bei any seems to eat into a big fly general, unspeakable pout.
Although oneself is just some good will to the Su fine son, but oneself has a liking for of woman, how can make the other people seize?This absolutely is to oneself tremendous indignity, this makes his eyebrows very tiny a wrinkly, whether oneself thinks the way come over Su fine son Duo?
Small gold but is angrily spread a sound way:"Eldest brother, this is also too damned?You did for her so many, she unexpectedly still miss other men, absolutely is to consider as the Kai son to you to use, grieved a dragon, grieved a dragon, I musted make her know my severe, I want to make her taste my ambergris badly!"
"You shut up for me, I from have assertion!"
Lin Bei any not very great hair violent wind way.
", The eldest brother got angry!"
The small gold frightens of hurriedly soft-voiced way.
The Su fine son sees Lin Bei any of the complexion is a bit not in the right, just thinking advise to solve two, but hear own cellular phone ring get up, she quickly takes out her own cellular phone and saw the above call suggest, while ascending Qiao face up peep out a smiling face of glitter:"Lin Bei any, BE, is him to the telephone that I beat, did he come back from the abroad?"
She quickly connects and just says two words, then Zhua power failure words, to Lin Bei any, "really is sorry, you tonight need not to my house, I occupied to walk first!"
She also cans not considers of the other party and has already urgently and in a hurry walked.





Like rising winds and surging clouds 【237 】 the whole Gu affairs(up)
Renew time:2010-3-1018:38:18 chapter word numbers:5185

Lin Bei any cuts up rough very much, whole body all at continuously shiver.The cellular phone quickly reads:The w à p is .1 ⑹κ x ses.The c OM writing version head delivers
Does he how can thought of that he will come to such end?The brain inside continuously presents fine son of Su that gorgeous side permit and that kind of days of fearlessly not afraid of personality, but feel the heart,such as knife,Facebook, harming general ache.
Oneself has a liking for of woman, how can be rent away by the another man?
Lin Bei any isn't a person of mind comprehensiveness, the nature can't do an affair of some greatnesses and send the woman's arch hand that oneself has a liking for to the others, so he the very quick-tongued Cape peep out a very evil smiling face.
"In fact I feel that male's affirmation be not what good thing, how can the fine son fancy a man like this?So for rescuing this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论