2013年1月22日星期二

mac makeup wholesale him send again the

Manage."
The tube rather shakes, passes the wine to Ju to teach again and says:"This wine I at lord Mr. that has been already drunk, its sweet such as honey, it joss-stick like Chun, but the entrance is like knife, go into stomach fire, sex is strong abnormality.The two of you person hasn't tasted, it handed over to you."
Finish saying, the tube rather hurtles to accompany the bodyguard whom I come to this to beckon with the hand, "come, go fetch that jadeite soup, I like this wine of moderate."
I the head don't lift as well and connect a people's way:"Young Anne don't finish drinking all of the jadeite soups and stay an one mouthful for me."Finish saying,wholesale mac makeup, I without extra trouble in the chessboard top and bottom one son.
The war situation draws back, my heart has no side and, go all out of look for crevice, or break or jump or fly, finally at in stomach swallow the other party a little dragon, from that time on, Central plains of the front door opened toward me.I hesitate along while, but have no now beat into medium stomach, again take a side Cape as a base, to Central plains encroach upon.
Is gradual, round a view of public more*more near, the facial expression of the Xun 彧 is also more and more heavy, the tube rather teaches a farmland with Ju plentiful have already been pushed outer circle, Wu from raise a wine celebration.Waiting until four capes has already been had by me to settle, I beginning distinctly take the offensive medium stomach.The situation of Xun 彧 has already been been fragmented and disorganized by what I mowed and has no dint time for day.
I slowly of stretch out a hand to the wine cup, slowly raise wine cup, lightly ask Xun 彧 :"Text if(the word of Xun 彧 ), also need a war again?"
The eyes of Xun 彧 see a chess bureau, deliberation along while, order to say:"Distinctly have been already settled, have no a dint time sky, don't need again fight."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say to the Xun 彧 :"Text if this bureau have a foothold Central plains, with this toward the surroundings develop.But, Central plains is the ground of four wars, not- great ability not ability at Central plains have a foothold, such, why not and first conduct side Cape, then peep China."In this sentence, I intentionally will win the name of stomach to change hope that he has Jing to come to Central plains.
At many eyes stare at it bottom, I am very shallow wine Chuo one mouthful, pass the wine to Xun 彧 again, say:"This bureau puts together Dou horrifying, contemporary unexcelled,mac makeup wholesale, if the text completes this bureau with me, and is the hero of contemporary, please drink to the utmost this wine, together the He is this bureau."
The surroundings one praises highly a voice:"Is quite good, quite good.This bureau thousand turn 100 times, put together to kill of strong, matchless at that time.Should congratulate."
Xun 彧 slightly on pondering, generously say:"The wine comes and makes me full to drink this cup."
I smile to looking at Xun 彧 to quaff in one gulp wine and silently compute his lying paralyzed by drink time, is more opposite than at that time 5 degrees or so rice wine, these of hero blood's absolutely calculating up is a strong drink, beginning on getting in touch with the person of this wine, fall flop go to just the process of piece second.
Sees Xun 彧 very carefully let go of wine cup and shout loudly 1:"Good wine" hereafter and namely pours, is getting more dizzy.
Be getting more dizzy?Is so quick?I am still waiting him to ask me surname, lend this to spread fame so much, he this is getting more dizzy, that how do I do.
Bastard, having never etc. I to grant you is dizzy, too not battle righteousness, regrettable I one cup good wine, this business Kui.
I pass the wine cup to the tube rather in front, say:"Young Anne there is also wine?"
The tube rather pours the wine cup full with the hand, the jadeite soup of the green shakes to concuss in the cup and be like a piece of first-class jadeite sort radiant and dialysis.I sway wine cup, make the subtle fragrance of fruits in wine all over a small station and smile to hand the Xun You of Xun 彧 to say towards coming to Chan:"Text if measuring is too shallow, wait future again with you uncle's niece drink to heart's content."
The Xun You flusters of nod to call BE, handed his uncle to come out a small station.
At this time, a small youth long body stood out, the Yang voice says:"Win also get the wine drink and hurt also get the wine drink, male wine He Lian also, the boy has no form and dares to find out Mr., this wine can I also drink?"Finish saying, his finger wears the jadeite soup in my wine cup and peeps out one desirous facial expression of paying.
"Having can not", I without extra trouble pass the wine cup to this small youth, secretly in mind deliberation, thus natural and unrestrained person, don't know to is who?Unfortunately, he since didn't ask my surname, I also not is open mouth first very much.
The small youth quaffs in one gulps wine, the body immediately flutters and contains a making reference to of unclear paste:"Good wine".Then, he makes greatest efforts handle knob to stretch out and tries to pass the wine cup to me.
"The Mao is" is a , the wine cup fell down ground up, I am intentional.
The cup is ground, the person is foolish.Around rang out one ill-wisher voice:"Chen, you miserably, this kind of wine cup I once at in officer, Zhang Rang, , Zhao Zhong's your home once saw and was worth of a daughter.Dashed to pieces this wine cup, I saw how you can compensate."
I hear everyone's discussion, the at heart has a little upset, the well-known scholar also gloats over the disaster of others so and really makes me disappoint.
Stare at to hit the ground the last broken glass, I lightly say:"World creation makes people the center.Although the wine cup is worth a daughter, is just a dead thing.If I am this dead thing but give offense to a private's son, not joke."
Raise head, I looking at Chens to say:"You need not be self-reproach, this wine cup is that I didn't connect steady but drop to the ground, have nothing to do with you.Wu, are you Chens?"I heart neutral namely a surprised, this sees to not astonishing small youth of looks is Chens, he is a Three Kingdoms well-known administration talented person, Cao's holding to reset three male officer system of nine Qingses is the projects that adopts him, these is also Wei's country and Jin dynasty basic officials' system.
Talented person, my two eyes immediately came out a gold flower and used the most gentle and soft tone right away, the mimicry wore the lovely shape of big ash wolf and said:"I nearby still lack a book Li, if you can come me to be this book Li, I also need not you compensate my wine cup.A wine cup calculates what-I let to your one more wine cup by that time you to fall off, how?"

Section 14 spreads fame clever Chuan
Chen immediately generous answer:"Dare not to follow instructions."
"Like, " I generously say:"Since is such, we return to Inn to talk."
Finish saying, I to tube rather the Ju teach to wait person to say:"Young Anne, the son is positive, sign Hao, we visited each well-known scholar today, and then invited Chens, my car has already loaded down, we return to Inn to celebrate".
Finish saying, I head also can't of start to leave.Rang out one to whisper a voice after death.Everywhere all in the low language:"Who is this person ?"
Return to Inn soon, I see the cloud city send of courier.Recently, they discovered in the Liao east famous general too history Ci, it is said that he because gave offense to county Li, seek refuge Liao east, hear a cloud city prosperous, he specially comes to a cloud city to see scenery, luckily while registering into the city, be discovered by the high mountain, immediately send quick horse to report me.
Also say in the letter, too the history Ci waits on a mother pole filial piety, but it is female choke and eat a disease(esophagus cancer), is begging and curing everywhere, we at absolute being agriculture the officer who collect seals the fish Shi of fish hole and exactly cures the good medicine of this kind of disease, the for this reason high mountain is first steady to live him, send again the person sends to the Zhuo county to the fish Shi, then turns and knows too history Ci, I have the good medicine to cure this kind of disease, let he to seek me.Give repeated advice to in the letter, let me quickly rush through Zhuo county to wait for too the arrival of history Ci once.
, Too history Ci, this is a general that can mutually match with little overlord, Sun Ce, .Absolutely Be worth my returning to 1.Say again, here I have already left a good impression, with now my have no identity that officer has no job, again further request to invite these well-known scholars to have been unmeaningful.See good and then accept.I quickly orderany everyone to tidy up luggage, the letter in reply that leave 10 bodyguards to wait for Luo sun, the rest person all through the night stands into to the Zhuo county.
On the second day, the person of clever Chuan academy still don't get the news that we all through the night leave, they come together in the academy and prepare for a fight, and the preparation fights again with us.At this time, south sun Xu Shao suddenly intruded into academy, Zhang Kou asks:"Is Liu Bei Liu Xuan virtuous where?"
Academy person is greatly surprise, ask in succession, "Liu Xuan De is what person, let Xu Gong descend to ask thus?"
This Shao Xu Zi will although the non- resides three male, allow Jing with it from the elder brother vegetable to authenticate by being good at person Zhao to call.They the beginning of every month a when Yu in Ru Nan-ping is about government, criticize village people person.The speech is practical to the point, get appreciating of many well-known personseses, many people in succession the act since then listen them to talk extravagantly, again because they change to talk a contents at the beginning of every month, past again be called that it is for"the month Dan reviews".
Mostly pass by they criticize commendatory person, prestige the meeting consumedly raise.The Cao held to once hold a heavy gift in those early years and ascended a door to pay a courtesy call on Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论