2012年12月3日星期一

beats by dre pro dare to glue the wo

Engrave the dragon flies of the double eye is brighter than the heavy star in the sky, even want dazzling."Are this some kind of words what I wait for how longs?I why truely hear this time words will thus of equanimity?Why ……"ask myself in the heart of ice snow, the slightest didn't realize own eye socket in, have already fallen in radiant drop of tear.
"Elder brother Long Fei, you …is what you said true?"Ice snow hesitates of ask a way."Do you think that I am playing a joke on you?"Long Fei still keeps smiling to say to ice snow."Dragon …Long Fei!"Backlog feelings in long time in heart finally lets ice snow can not endure patiently any further.Rushing toward into Long Fei to keep in mind is medium of she loudly exposes own worry to Long Fei.
"I …I don't know to when start liking you, true of, I basically don't know.When I know, your shadow already the profound Lao is in my heart.Each time when see you and crystal elder sister together, I have already grown a very strange felling.I know this felling it's not good, but I really have no way to impede the arrival of this felling.I know that I am a bad girl, because I don't seem to be crystal an elder sister to can consider for you so, I think with you alone and together, forever alone and together.Long Fei, you can't dislike me."
"Little idiot, the love is a to himself!I am also similar, hopes you and clean son at I is nearby.Ha ha, the truely bad person is me, because I can give my cent of half you, but can not give you whichever my all."Long Fei lightly comforts ice snow in the bosom and quietly relates own mood.Listen to if the dragon fly, ice snow suddenly leaves a dragon to fly of embrace, loudly say:"Is enough!As long as being a sharing with crystal elder sister, I would like to!Really would like to!"Eyes that looking at ice snow suddenly have a kind of impulse in Long Fei Xin, a long time after he just the openings say:"Snow son, can let you at me nearby, is my biggest happiness from cradle to the grave!"
Time nestles at 2 people in quiet quiet past.Until when the third people appear on the deck two talented persons suddenly separate."Long Fei, snow son, I really envy you very much!Really!However I know to is the best final outcome so.Be like snow son what you said, Long Fei this can make us share."Darkly win to come out of crystal clean although wear a smile, but Long Fei can see the tear stain on her face."Clean son, sorry ……" Long Fei looking at crystal clean say.
"The nothing important can let !However, I warn you, if you hereafter dare to glue the words that the flower asks for grass in the outside, the person who tidies up you isn't only I am a !"The crystal clean half plays trick half to hard say."That dare, that dare!Come, all of the wife make me close 1!"Long Fei suddenly holds tight all alone a , the Jue wears mouth to prepare to kiss 2 people.At bashful 2 people not already, the dragon flies of the hand suddenly press down 2 people's belly and immediately really annoy to hit from his palm.Looking at two females to slowly pour on the ground, Long Fei peeps out one silk helpless air, soliloquize a way:"Clean son, snow son, sorry.I really would not like to you rush Long Dao of place of extreme danger sort together with me.So, when the sky that you are quiet to sleep here, wait until tomorrow now is bright believe that I can already break through the road of going to Long Dao!"Finish saying, Long Fei turns round backward deck to walk to, prepare to let go of sampan to leave a deep-sea ship.
Listen to if the dragon fly, the dragon looking at the figure that the dragon flies off, although two females can not move, but have been tears cover the face.Worry here of in the tears, their consciousness disappears gradually.

Chapter 107 guards a Cang dragon


On the sea surface of equanimity, a sampan silently leaves a deep-sea ship.The bathing quietly stands in the sampan at Long Fei in the moonlight and returns to hope a deep-sea ship."Do not, my lover, friend, I will definitely cherish own life this time.When I break through the road of going to Long Dao, is the time that we again reencounter."
The small sampan that Long Fei multiplies by to do along with the current Piao go after few hour, the heavy mist covers with of Long Dao have already appeared at his carry out inside the scope.Long Fei of the mood excitement rows sampan more and more and hard and drives fast to Long Dao.When he arrives about position of being apart from Long Dao Shi's nautical mileses, a piece of sea the buoy appear in the his eyes.Row near watch of Long Fei impressively see it ascend the slanting deflection inclinedly write:"Long Dao tourist pleases left Long Xu Dao to purchase admission ticket.Visit Long Zu Zhe, please right Long Xu Dao and accept the test of the Cang dragon.Directly want to strike against Long Zu Zhe, please in the center keep a line!Long Zu Zu is long to stay a word!"
"……" Looking at the speech on the buoy, Long Fei's a long time could not say words."I ¥.#¥.¥……What heel what?Not is say that Long Dao forbids mankind's going to an island?How to there is also tourist?"Long Fei indignantly says.
"BE ah,beats by dre uk, is ah!I ain't understand!Because 300 year ago clans Be long to put this brand, my right Long Xu Dao up connects half now the ghost copy all have no!"A old voice nearby spreads from Long Fei.
"Is alas~~you are also poor soul.Is original …… !!You …you …do you whence come out to come?!"Suddenly the reflection comes over of Long Fei's hand and foot counteract of climb toward sampan tail, frightened of looking at nearby green dress old man.
"The young man doesn't want so timidity!My old man's house is very boring, certainly the on the water sways every day.Just saw you do this boat to come over, so very saying "hello" with you of courtesy, how can you use a to pay the appearance of meeting the ghost to treat me?"
The answer way of small old man naturally.
"……I ¥.#¥.Yours!You does this call to say "hello"?Burst upon at my nearby, I don't be you as evil monster frogman to immediately beat flat, have already done you the honor very much!Dare also swagger of nearby make cool criticism at me?"
From frighten the instauration come over of Long Fei loudly roars way.
"Is alas~~the young man in nowadays return be really not know old love young, see I so'sainted'of'elder'unexpectedly connect most at least of courtesy all have no!"The small old man shakes and uses a to pay to feel keenly the tone feeling sorry for to say.
"You ……" Long Fei just thinking anti- lips mutually shot, but be interrupted a way by the small old man:"Boy don't looking at me!Your seeing your own ship has already straightly kept to drive onto Long Dao!Is difficult don't become, you really think'strike against'Long Zu?"
"!"Some kind of words finished listenning to small old man Long Fei is just like wakening from a dream, quickly make an effort to row ship oar to make ship go toward the islet island of the right side of Long Dao."Boy!See you talk still pretty intelligent of, how work so stupid?On the brand not is write very clearly?'Long Dao tourist pleases left Long Xu Dao to purchase admission ticket.'!That won't do do you still keep wanting to visit Long Zu?"The small old man smiles to hope Long Fei whom the useful dint paddles boat to loudly tease a way.
"Hum!I am to want to visit Long Zu!Certainly should go toward what'right Long Xu Dao'go to!"The horselaugh that Long Fei Tou doesn't return as well says."?That I arrive to really need to see your real strenght!"A words just finished saying, the figure of small old man had already disappeared on the sampan,beats by dre pro.
"Feed, small old man.Did you where exactly come?See you stem dry thin thin of appearance's also being different from is Long Zu!
You ……"make an effort to turn head the direction of sampan after adjusting well Long Fei of inquiry, this just discovers that the small old man has been already left."Boon?What about person?Not …can't be really bump ghost?"Long Fei soliloquizing suddenly feel a cool idea from back rise.
Even now, fix to wait a person have already multiplied by to do sampan to leave the moxa lotus Nuo Li a sand as well second number deep-sea ship.An hour ago, be knocked down by Long Fei at ice snow on the deck with crystal clean finally be kept night watched of the sailor discovers and saved to come to.After they wake up, the first affair done is to prepare sampan is going to look for Long Fei.Face such situation, fix to etc. the person's whole body to is tipsy suddenly an awakening.
After an hour of preparation, all more than 100 persons divide to multiply by 15 sampans to go to Long Dao.Sit is first setting out of sampan in of crystal clean and ice snow, at this time think of only an affair-"Long Fei,beats by dre studio, you have to wait us!".However have already approached right Long Xu Dao's Long Fei but the slightest have never prepared to feel fix to wait a setting out of person, he the energy at this time have already completely concentrated the enemy-Long Zu that will soon face elder Cang dragon.
Is very not easy to ascend a right dragon Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论