2012年12月10日星期一

google of the joy for arou

Of be full of mature little*the magic power of Fu, Be just facial expression some surprise and strain!
"Like, is leg feet to have some not too and work properly then!Ha ha, your boy is really a life big, you come to be not in advance either to beat hello!Come to sit down to talk!"Dong Biao Yi puts a hand, four bodyguards on flank a sofa all stood up, and Dong Biao pulled me to sit down in the past.
Ma Ling and several forces stand at sofa of behind, I start to raise cross-legged to say:"Old black elder brother, you have a liking for to look well!There of is your Ma Zi?"I intentionally lead topic toward Li Yan Shen.
"Hey Hey, this girl BE***Long Ge's widow!A few days ago I get out of the hospital graveyard to see Long Ge, didn't think and then run into!Hey Hey, also really enough and vigorously, is putting a list, I accepted,Ha ha ha ha!"The Yin of Dong Biao Yi's face smiles."Still really enough and vigorously" said so that he has already ascended Li Yan?
"The old black elder brother has many love affairs, however you also aren't afraid of to encounter retribution!"I sneer way.Dong Biao claps me to say:"Do not say this, the woman so returns to matter and said you, you but return be listed as wanted by the cover medium, how dare to appear?"
I take out smoke, the force of behind bends down to say for I lighting fire, I right away:"Listen to to pull a thou call still don't grow farm goods?Can the cover catch me?I isn't this thoroughly?Ha ha ha ha!"
At this time, the light of the front the transformation get up a while, a burst of the joy for arousing the stroke of Yang ring out, a group of Gaoses pick of mold especially shining show up.My Fu says at Dong Biao Er:"Old black elder brother, you fought too much here, we sought a place of calmness to talk!"
"Not hasty, ha ha, tonight our both the elder brothers together the good joy is happy, come to see performance first, I promised Li Yan to accompany hers!"Dong Biao says.There are some upset ways in my in the mind:"Old black elder brother, your Ya weighs color light friend!Just still say the woman so returns to matter, how, do the elder brothers come to also can not let go a woman?"
Dong Biao is a bit ashamed, he says:"Does everyone sit for a while together!I see you also take Ma Zi to come, so, make your under charges all sit down, we sit in the middle there!"
We start in the past, in the middle sofa only Li Yan Yi's individual sat, I pulled Ma Ling come over sit at my nearby, Dong Biao got me, there is Li Yan.Force four people at we just of the sofa sit in seat of honor under.
Right away again the waiter come over wine, I started to carry wine cup to touch with Dong Biao, Ma Ling also courtesy ground signal hint toward Dong Biao and Li Yan bottom, only Li Yan seems to be not too naturally, she one speech not deliver, small close lightly wine to see front for the eyes, start to see a mold walk to show especially.
I introduce a way:"The girl friend that is me Ma Ling, this is elder brother Biao!That BE, is sister-in-law Biao!"Ma Ling smile way:"Elder brother Biao's sister-in-law Biao good!Ma Ling respects two per cup!"
Li Yan saw Ma Ling Yi's eye, the vision once sweeps my face and lowered the head to drink one mouthful wine.Dong Biao ha ha way:"Four elder brothers' girl friends are really beautiful!You are together two, that is the boy and girl attendants of fairies!"
There are sitting of two femaleses together, we can not say proper business, drink wine to looking at a mold especially of performance, the east pulls west to pull to say some exaggerations for faring off the mark.
The performance finally ended, it was time that freely dances to connect down, Dong Biao starts to pull Li Yan to walk into dance floor, and I also start to pull Ma Ling.Ma Ling is nervously some Fu to say in the my ear small voice:"Four elder brothers, I can't dance!"
I forgot the kid whom she is Shan-li to grow up, say:"Be free, we do to stick a noodles dance and hugged my neck to go, we slowly move,google, and I teach you."
A hands of Ma Ling arm is some shoulderses that stiffly take at me, my hands hand her pretty waist, draw in to me her body, slowly move to sway a step along with music.
Li Yan is tightly hugged in the bosom by Dong Biao, Li Yan's face from his shoulder last saw to me, was full of You hatred in the look in the eyes!Is a lot of behind of person with all come down dancing, a while dance floor inside very crowded.
A song at last, Dong Biao comes over here to say to us:"Like, we change a place and go to the compartment of upstairs!"I put to start to the force, four brotherses stand up, heel at we behind.
Dong Biao after death also heel four bodyguards, this several my lookinging at all very noodles is familiar, all of them were the old brotherses that guards Dong Biao in the hospital.
Arriving at one of upstairs is big pack of, felt quiet a while many.Dong Biao pulls I sit down way:"Four elder brothers come to bottle good wine, our both the elder brothers drinks a point well!"
I consumedly sit down, every where see, Ma Ling Hao Don't mention it sits at my nearby, but Li Yan still stands.I smile to say:"Sister-in-law Biao sitses!"Li Yan stared my one eye and said to Dong Biao:"Elder brother Biao, I have a little dizzy, return to first!"
Dong Biao concern way:"Where Be getting more uncomfortable?Want to go for a doctor?"I"burst Chi" enjoyed out a way a while:"Old black elder brother, man of iron will tender feelings!**, Your Zha this character shout!"
Dong Biao stares my 1:"You the small fart Hai understand what, this calls to tenderness toward woman!"Li Yan Mang says:"Having no the matter is to just drink, I am tired to want to return to Xie Xie!"
"Like well, my baby's son, return to Xie, you severals send to a house!"He to a few bodyguard order way.Li Yan Tou didn't return and then walked to go out as well, a few bodyguards hurriedly kept up with.
I say to Ma Ling and the force:"You severals also go out a foolish meeting first son, I have words to say with elder brother Biao!"Ma Ling Xie I 1:"You talk to still carry on the back a person of?"
Dong Biao smiles to say:"That side opens a , you drink to sing, a few words of our both the elder brothers!"The persons in the house all went out.
Dong Biao comes straight to the point ground to say:"Four elder brothers, you say, come back stem what?""Old black elder brother, you not is say that gulf in Hangzhou has my half forever?I came back to receive my site to come!"
"Who have ever said to be giving you the site?There is your half pointing income at that time, be say my field the son has you half of shares!Is understand?Haven't not given bonus till the end of the year now!"Dong Biao indeed as expected not my anticipate, start to play a rascal chamber.





The 11th world of mortals extremely sings chapter 87 blood to wash multimillionaire
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:54 chapter word numbers:2498


Chapter 87 blood washes multimillionaire (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, please throw the monthly ticket to another of my books 《is black to help 》 !Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
I ordered a smoke way:"Dong Biao, your Ya is well harmed Ba to forget painful!Is following me this set of?""Zha ground?Li Jun!"He still remembers that I came to the assumed name word of Hangzhou last time, this name ascended the police's general public notice, my current ID card was the name of river's big wave that did in the orchid state.
"Li Jun, I am a telephone, the cover of whole citieses will catch you, ha ha, you have skill again, how to wear ability?"Dong Biao stares similar eyes of cow to threaten me.
I a strike a table way:"You***faint a head?Fold into me to have to you what advantage?Dead, Long Ge's dead of two the elder brothers' dead, elder brother Changs which piece didn't relate to with you?"
"I ain't afraid of your Liao I, who believe,cnn?At that time I but lay in the hospital, said again, police inside I had the elder brothers!The whole dead you are too easy, so, Li Jun, I shout to can't allow you to take a risk the white come back, either a , I also know that your hiding legal case in the outside must be to lack money, I give you 2,000,000, you go far away, hereafter don't step into gulf half in Hangzhou again to tread,Facebook!Is understand not?"Dong Biao approached me to ruthlessly say.
I believed the farmer and snake's story now, at the beginning he dead the person Be similar to lie in the hospital, is that I carried a gun to clean up the whole Hangzhou gulf for him, he has already returned sun, and then started to do rascal to come now!
I sneer at a way:"Is very good, old black elder brother!You are really enough black, sorry!I can connect you to do together!"While speaking I have already pulled out a gun in the hand.
"Ha ha ha ha!"Dong Biao bursts into laughter a way:"Li Jun, you kill my your ability on the hoof come out this mansion?"His words sound just fell, opposite wall is a while drive Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论