2012年12月10日星期一

cnn atthe hustling alon

With me hold for a while, somehow or other, I don't like this person, he sees the look in the eyes of yellow Yan a color fan always be fond of.
"Walk, get on the car, we go to new brocade river's hotel."Huang Yan Ban pushes half to embrace the ground makes this Wu getting on the car the rear seat head.
I ascended copilot's position.
The distance ocean steadily launched car.
In the compartment of new brocade river big hotel, Huang Yan Jiao one table file time very high vegetables, opened a bottle of French red wine.
"Wu Tou, what is the row, our boxes are always opened a box to inspect recently, you don't take care of a tube for me as well."Huang Yan Gei, Wu Tou, pours a red wine to say.
Wu Yun Jie claps Huang Yan 's hand to say:"Adjusted to come to one to halt a station set from the auditor recently, the senior clerk was a very trueer person, I take him also can't ah."
"Ao, that doesn't want to kill a person of!My 12 big cabinets are all buttonned up west the station remains to be checked, we can not give an account toward the customer of ah."Huang Yan lets go of wine bottle to dissatisfiedly say.
My favour raises wine cup to say:"Director Wu, the first time meets, I respect your one cup!"
"Ha ha, Li Zong, don't call my director Wu, make my Wu Tou admire!"Wu Tou's starting to carry wine cup is getting drier with me.
"Good Wu Tou, you don't also call my Li Zong, call little Lee."I say that pouring for Wu Tou is full wine.
"Small plum, ha ha, like!"Wu Tou's big hand is on my shoulder clap for a while.
Had a meal with Wu Tou at noon, we pulled wined and dined to satiety of Wu Tou went to a west station, this the western station isn't a passenger transportation west station, but the international through traffic railroad gathers to pack a freight transportation station, the end in the Pu Tuo area stone spring road.
This is a maritime customs to take charge of a station, Wu Tou's car does the pure pass of the import and export here goods of a supervisor and pays customs duties business, the land transportation business of our representative in Shanghai mainly all takes place here, mainly is river Zhe Hu a take to send to Eastern Europe to only unite the light work product of body nation.This time we a Zhejiang righteousness the black big customer sent to Moscow 12 headdress articles of big cabinets(big cabinet was point 40 feet of gather to pack), be done a western station by the car to inspect a set to detain.Because company and customer is have a pack of tax conveyance contract, is stipulating time inside have to carry to reach destination, if be buttonned up in the western station, don't know to when just can let go a Qi luck, will influence to deliver goods a period, the company has to compensate customer's loss according to the contract.
We arrived west to stand, Wu Yun Jie for a while the car shout the spot the person of auditor's team:"That, you go to and shout your senior clerk to come over."
Not and in a short while, senior clerk came.Is a handsome and natural and unrestrained handsome boy, be dressed in maritime customs jacket smock, have a liking for to go to very spirit.
"Director Wu came, the spot instruction."Senior clerk and Wu Tous beat to receive.
"I which dare to guide, you are the person in the place, I can can not guide you."Wu Tou eccentrically says.
"These 2 BE?"If senior clerk didn't pick up Wu Tou and looking at me and Huang Yan Wen's way.
", Senior clerk how are you!We are the east of the gold representative of, I am Huang Yan ."Huang Yan introduces myself to say, stretch hand to hold with senior clerk on one's own initiative.
"Senior clerk good, I am Li Jun."I also stretch out a hand.
Senior clerk and two of uses shook hands and said:"I knew that you is a black righteousness container come of, have already notified your land transportation department in the morning bearer, but don't come, you were eastern gold land transportation departments of."
"They are the leaderships of the east of the gold, " Wu Tou says that"the hustling along lets go for somebody else, is all old freight transportation company, their goods I know, all right."
"Ha ha, go, your director Wu guarantees me to let go."Senior clerk says.
"I can not load what protect."Wu Tou Mang says.
"That still checks, everyone trusts, at the right moment, company also bearer, we check now."This senior clerk obviously doesn't do Wu Tou the honor.
The maritime customs inspects on the scene is the verification list whether goods agree with after paying customs duties of pay customs duties procedure, as long as single the goods agree with and then can let go Qi to carry.But this is just one to make selective check procedure, isn't all the exit containers want to inspect of, so this time we 12 big cabinets be checked is a very unlucky piece affair.And everyone's in the mind all understand, as long as hard inspecting, affirmation is to have a problem,cnn, particularly this kind of headdress product, the amount paying customs duties a box of list to up note is out of accordance with actual amount affirmation, not agree with and then will be detained and also need to find out who was responsible and report more little be cheat rebate, little report manies are smuggles, once the top key link is online, owner of goods and accept to carry persons can not eat Dou to walk!So wanting the Yao had better not inspect, the Yao inspects and then walks to lead a field.Is it happened that at noon have a meal to listen to introducing of Wu Tou this to inspect a senior clerk is a trueer guy, this matter was difficult to do.Just also saw, Wu Tou could not control him at all.
I wanted to think, walked over to pull this senior clerk to the part and said to him:"Senior clerk, Sun Ge, I is just from the head office come, could give this time a face, our British owner just prepared to want invest to Shanghai of, if these goods held up afraid influence not good."
", Be free, " senior clerk says that"is very quick, our action hurries and promises to finish checking this afternoon."Finish saying to also no longer manage me, received a few maritime customs individuals to go to and take charge of area, we also can't, follow behind.
Opened a box on the spot, only a carton that opened an inside, senior clerk and the custom officer that 2 inspect ordered the amount of inside headdress very carefully, then say to me:"Like, all right, leave of need not saw and let go!"
Were present persons all very surprised, led so?
I hurriedly go up and senior clerk's handshake:"Thanked too much, senior clerk!"
"Be free, are you a Northerner?"Senior clerk asks me.
"Yes, senior clerk, northeast of, I am a northeast person."My favour says.
"Ha ha, I like most hand over northeast friend, call my Sun Qi like, this is my contact card, occupy to directly seek me."Senior clerk says to pass a similar name card small card to me,google, up write maritime customs contact card, have a little the police and the people of elephant cover to contact card, top of job BE:The maritime customs auditor of Shanghai arrests smuggler three sets of senior clerks, the name is Sun Qi, below have office telephone and handwritten cellular phone number.See come to this strange is really want to hand over my friend of this north.





Compete for hegemony the calculations of chapter 7 little girl on the third Hu
Renew time:2010-12-114:13:23 chapter word numbers:2832


Sun Qi says to Wu Tou:"Director Wu, also occupy, sit for a while in office."
Wu Yun Jie doesn't understand this senior clerk as well how can lenient with offenders, say:"Not, your favour, I returned to."
"That good, I still need to check a few boxes, I dided not send."Strange talk was over and then took a person to go away.
Huang Yan just asks me at this time:"What did you just say with him?"
"Do not say what, I say I is the head office comes, let him to do the honor."I such as actually say.
"Or your face is big, like, this line later you fix."Huang Yan says with smile.
"Is understand, " I say, "evening I invite he come out to sit for a while."
Huang Yan says to Wu Tou:"Leave, eldest brother, send you to return to car to do place."
Wu Tou got on the car and said to us on the car:"This is strange is that arrest smuggler hero, he and I aren't very familiar of,Facebook, however seem still be regarded as today to my face."
"BE, not just your Wu Tou appears publicly, didn't make not certain of ah."Huang Yan Pai Wu Tou's Ma Pi, two people start beating feeling to scold Qiao again, this yellow Yan in pool in Shanghai's eyes still really butter both sides of bread, see, the her relationship with Wu Tou isn't general either.
Send to Wu Tou a car to do place, before getting off, I see yellow Yan secretly and fill a bank card to him, Wu Tou doesn't defer to as well and gladly put into pocket, and we say good-bye and then get off go to.
Our returning to a representative is getting more at 3:00 p.m. and return to my own office, just sit down, the telephone of set noodles Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论