2012年11月14日星期三

cheap dr dre beats the lord association

The behavior of the kind, also too rare."
I the Du Rang write:"I explained white with lord Mr. of, Mr. private clear, each is each."Xu Shu's eyebrows was together wrinkly:"Even if like this, you hereafter how do?"My true have a fever, the wry smile writes to shake head:"Do not know, later affair hereafter say again.Thinking that these also have no now is useful.It is four elder brothers to pour, can you get ready?"Open topic Chi.
Xu Shu didn't talk and hoped first to watch from a distance Xu Mu.I also looking at Xu Mu, this is today's topic.Xu Mu doesn't talk, everyone not make a voice.Waited in a short while, Xu Mu Wang I:"Such as son you expend all energies to come to Xu Jia Jie to allow all, for the sake of what?Be want to let Shu son heel the Cao is male.Is like son, although in the sun Ju, you don't tell the truth, can see that Cao general and Xun text if to your attitude, I know that you aren't general.Those day inside, I also thought a lot and pressed my one-time disposition, is despise Cao male thus of person of, his conduct and actions includes a lot of isn't all moral path.But, cautiously want, and then don't seem to be too wrong.See again his cure bottom, the people live really not bad, I also want to understand, taking care of Cao Mr. is what kind of Be from, as long as is true can do a good turn for people for this nation under his debt, also the wish of Shu son.So, I also agreed that you let the Shu son come back suggestion.Is my different idea in fact, will you also bring back him to get and right?"
I lower the head:"BE, no matter how it is, I will try to bring four elder brothers and yous to allow all.Four elder brothers it just can bring peace and stability to the country, I visit a talented person for lord Mr., isn't likely to pass his.Still invite the pardon of mother and four elder brothers."
Xu Shu Ting's wry smile:"No wonder that teacher says to see not and deeply you, and then say your ability and learning at we several on, I today finally understand.Is alas, see, private's dollar also came quickly."I Hey Hey a smile:"Did four elder brothers know now?You don't want to block him hey, I give a lot of care to think very much."
Xu Shu shakes head:"Waste the egos peacetime gasconade, but be all played with by you and palm in."Looking at Xu Shu unwilling appearance, Guo Jia was serious to talk:"The dollar keeps, we who have ever been not played with by him?However, son cloud didn't also harm us!Lord Mr. be only used a person be raise, you come to can certainly develop bureau chief here.The dollar keeps following behind water Mr. Jing wait big wise learn whole body skill, not for the sake of in this chaotic one exhibition ability and learning, have Be?Besides, as the person of strategy, the good birds choose a wood but stay of truth you should wait to know more than me be, otherwise, you have already gone into the governor's office of that Liu's form, be not?"
Xu Shu Dian nods:"I understand these.Only think of me to attend school for several years, in the end but quilt cloud give ……alas."I intentionally pack a nerveless appearance and shake to sway ground to walk to Xu Shu front of, keep on doing obeisance:"Four elder brothers forgave son cloud.I dided not dare to fool you again hereafter."Xu Shu quickly hands me:"What are you dry?Sit down quickly.The hands are all ice-cold.I am just a bit unwilling, however, skill not equal to person, also only recognize to plant."
Like, you are soft, I can take advantage of an opportunity last:"Have those four elder brothers already promised to leave?Tomorrow, make three elder brothers take you to see main male, not very good?"Xu Shu noded:"Like, I promised, you sit down quickly."Have finally come to completion 1 again.
This time, the family suddenly ran to come in:"Madam, madam, that Cao adult came and had already entered a mansion."?We are all shocked.Or Xu Mu stood first:"Shu son hasn't go yet to greet adult.Kang son, you went in with me."She pulls Xu Kang to break away into inside.We severals flustered ground to run to go out, see the Cao hold joy ha ha the ground is under two accompanying of Xunses and walked to come in.I ran two, suddenly think of oneself at pretend illness hey, let go of a step at once, intentionally fall a behind at everyone, also not house.
They all arrived an outside, the Dian Wei was in front:"Lord male.This, enter a house quickly."Guo Jia Yi smiles:"The main male good fascination didn't say 1 as well and came right away."The Cao holds ha ha a smile:"I seek you and listen to say in the mansion, your brothers is in this party today, I also seize by a sudden urge, come over."Too history Ci they came forward to once see the Cao holding them in succession.
Guo Jia Mang pull over Xu Shu:"Lord male, this is that the dollar keep.Our old four."Xu Shu Lian a red, obviously still don't adapt to Guo Jia's this kind of wave sub- way of doing, come forward polite one gift:"Clever Xu Shu of the Chuan, Xu Yuan Zhi once sees clearly male."The Cao holds to quickly and falsely hand for a while:"The dollar keeps a Sir don't over-courteous.Early know Sir greatly just, holds to also come to visit especially today, also hope a Sir hereafter can stay to hold nearby, hold to necessarily have to teach."Just also said to seize by a sudden urge, turned an eye to become to exclusively visit, the leave was polite and came, really enough sour of, I am in the house Pie mouth.
The Cao holds to come to visit in person and lets Xu Shu to also have the taste to grow to don't know how to say it, since affair already this appearance, oneself also has no what can can decline, so, he also the Gong body go the gift of minister son:"The dollar keeps being not worthy to clearly male thus regard highly, wish exert ability."The Cao holds natural exultation:"Is such too good.Hold the dollar keep, such as get the sweet dew is also."Two Xuns also come over, everyone introduces mutually and sees a gift, and a burst of favour lives.
Wait Cao to hold them all come in, I just smile to come forward, certainly still that has already annoyed nerveless appearance:"Lord male, son cloud came back.Cough, I got sick, didn't need a gift to admire."Xu Shu Dao takes a suck at spirit and sees me and sees Guo Jia again and wishes, these two guys how all hold to the Cao so, the Cao holds not only not happy,cheap dr dre beats, on the contrary ……
The Cao holds is come forward an once grasped my hand:"H'm, really got sick, the hand was so cold and how make?I am to say, you came back yesterday, all not last I went there and had already originally got sick.Prescribe a medicine?Still go what gift, this again be not outside.You still sit down not and quickly."This Cao holds, absolutely is talk incoherently, even if act in a play in Xu Shu's in front, also need not so exaggeration.
My of course not is polite, sit down the handle knob stove held close, noded to 2 and at last said "hello":"Son cloud is very not easy to connect four elder brothers to come over, really tired get, let the somebody else take a rest for two days, the lord is male there I the night go to for two days.Anyway you ran today.Four elder brothers but literary talent are slightly martial, the domestic affairs strategy is all fierce, lord owned by public four elder brothers, the affairs that you said before someone just, also have, four elder brothers very mastered in to the strategies, you need not so tired."
The Cao holds to certainly understand my meaning, he immediately says:"That really and too good.At the right moment, I have already adjusted pure Anne back, anyway the life spring don't need him to stay by the side.The break enemy ranks camp and tiger leopard ride of strategies will the dollar kept to worry more, I really could take a break more."Xu Shu's mouths all grow up, now, who don't know to break enemy ranks camp and tiger leopard to ride to is the crack troops of Cao soldier, concerning their legendses are really a lot of of, oneself just come, the Cao holds and then dares to hand over to himself/herself the array training of two battalion regiments, only this trust, be really ……
I say with smile:"Four elder brothers, you can be really severe.Two super troops will you came to drill.Or the lord association see a person, knowing four elder brothers isn't general scholars, he is a lake superior of river."Listen to I laugh at of words, Xu Shu was a words to all don't know how to say it.
Guo Jia sees keep smiling:"The dollar keeps, you can not indulge to son cloud, we all spoil of he has no big have no small of, lord Mr. all find no way out with him.Hum, old seven, I always feel your nothing important disease, the spirit is quite good."The Xun You that has been doing not talk opened mouth:"Did son cloud get sick?Can not see clearly!"Falling the stone in well isn't all good thing.
I hurtle these guys to ruthlessly stare one eye and turned round:"Lord Mr., you discuss well with four elder brothers, I am going home to take medicine.Lead for two days, I from send greeting to the your home."The Cao holds to nod:"You return to."The Xun 彧 looking at me:"Son cloud, you take a rest for two days and come over right away, lord Mr. is preparing to send army."I one Leng:"Send army?Last where?"The Cao holds to smile:"This beginning is unwilling, he put to open-shelf again in the Li sun power, we must squared!", Time is getting juster about.I nod should Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论