2012年11月27日星期二

beats by dre positive color way

 Yue Peng they stare big eyes, cloud floats in the sky descend the car secretly tap oneself and a good half-day just looking at me to say:"Eldest brother, I watch cross the time of time tunnel in science fiction movie and know be resolved re- combine at the tunnel another head of after of, how you of isn't the tunnel such?"Gold positive male positive color way:"The eldest brother isn't used that time light tunnel, is in a twinkling transfer, shrink ground the inch is a magic trick!"Chen Shuang clapped the shoulder that cloud floats in the sky to say all of a sudden:"Is stupid you, that is the science fiction movie, how to place on equal footing with eldest brother!"Cloud floats in the sky a bitterness face to say:"I this wasn't the ability of the too surprising eldest brother, absolutely is a superman!But how explain this kind of phenomenon, magic trick?"……
I and several females looking at them a few endless debatable, helplessly shook to shake head.If little elder sister Yun came, the estimating has already ordered to like room for us.To not arouse Yue Peng their doubts, I took out the cellular phone to little elder sister Yun beat telephone, just know little elder sister Yun, they have already come, and settle a few pair person's rooms according to our numbers, enough we take a rest of.Just little elder sister Yun the hotel of place be apart from us now here still have several inside road,Beats By Dre Diamond, therefore we arrived the small store of wayside to ask the way, again got on the car and rushed through to the place said by little elder sister Yun.
Arrive at little elder sister Yun the mountain lived by them south hotel before, car just stop bottom, I saw Chen Qiong being waiting in doorway in the hotel us.Handed over to car car member in the lake, I took public walk to the hotel.Orchid son at the sight of Chen Qiong San's step combined to make 2 to run pass by:"Chen Qiong Jie wanted to die me!"Chen Qiong and orchid son warmly embrace each other together:"Hey, our orchid sons are more beautiful!Can't is all elder brother Yun's achievement?"See we shall arrive soon front of, Chen Qiong says to till the last depress voice, press near the ear of orchid son just say, though the voice is very small, if the orchid a son is still a noodles peach blossom:"Hum!The somebody else sincerely solid idea misses you and has never thoughts one somebody else of meeting and then laughing at and ignored you!"Orchid son mouth top although say like this, but pull Chen Qiong's hand walks to us, the orchid son still takes advantage o Chen Qiong careless the bosom that Chen Qiong pushed over me:"I returned elder brother Yun to you and stopped saying that I got fed up with him all day long!"Looking at Chen Qiong Yi's face awkward and shy to the appearance of pole, the orchid son Xi hip-hop admire of ran into a hotel.
Chen Qiong's emergence again lets Yue Peng they shake head to sway a brain, thought at first that Hong wild goose and orchid son were already the beauties that the world decrease has, had never thought at present of the beauty was also a beautiful looks, and showed unintentionally naturally of that kind of qualities that was noble, they didn't come forward jocose viewpoint, heart deep place not from must have the heart of high regard to Chen Qiong.This also no wonder that, first, Hong wild goose and orchid son have already covered up their own real facial expressions, second, Chen Qiong is again the body of purple Feng, no wonder that Yue Peng several individuals will have a felling like this.
Chen Qiong with other several female mutual salute after, Hong wild goose and then made Sun Yan 's dance introduction, for Yue Peng they I have already said to little elder sister Yun and estimate that little elder sister Yun early tells other several females, because of this name that say several individuals, we to hotel inside walk.Yue several Pengs the introduction that is obviously dissatisfied with Hong wild goose to them, therefore walk the Du Du Rang Rang of endless, I am also lazy to realize them, selfishly walk in case saying is many they lend to say I heavy color light friend.
For letting Yue Peng they like take a rest, I make Chen Qiong directly send to them room and waited tomorrow introduce little several females of elder sister Yun to them again;Hui son several females are very lovely, took Sun Yan to dance a rest to go to, Chen Qiong then pulls I run to a compare bigger guest room, little elder sister Yun is anxiously waiting my arrival in the room, connect and first arrive of the orchid son talk is also have a take have no a take, make the orchid son angry very much, however the orchid son knows many females mood to don't get angry,beats by dre.
Slightly the feeling concussion walks into room, what to see is a Yan in the living room thin the wreath is fatty, the flower permit many female Zhang Man of looks in month to contain expectant side to permit.From big arrive small, I one by one in order kiss many females for a while, just the biggest little elder sister Yun Lan arrive the bosom attain in the sofa.Little elder sister Yun still for the first time be other many females noodles be embraced by me, although it is said temporary parting win newly married, little elder sister Yun doesn't want to get up from my bosom, but again fear many females good intentions of laugh at, struggle to think of.I little elder sister Yun Lan Lan color the color say:"How?Doesn't the Yun son like an embracing of husband?"Little elder sister Yun immediately blushes up to the ears, Yun son is I usually call while living alone with me, I haven't called like this in other people's in front she, therefore little elder sister Yun feels abashed ashamed, pour similar like the shy kid head the bosom that tightly cover up at me, make many females a burst of and funny.
Lightly of put little elder sister Yun to the sofa to lean against with me tightly, without extra trouble snow maple Lan come over, took a look Jiang Yu and Chen Fei , and Chen Er Nyu lovely walks to my behind one person press one of my shoulder to massage.I can not help an exclamation way:"Can not blame the ancientses to all think emperor dream, originally do the felling of emperor, really good!"Many female white my one eye, the Chi chuckled, orchid son mouth ascend not Rao person:"Get you!Narcissist!"I took a look orchid son, and then took a look many females, the snow maple finally hoping nearby says:"Feng Er said, is the husband a narcissist?"Snow maple looking at me to is full of smiles:"I see."Snow maple scrutinized me to say all of a sudden:"Orchid younger sister Er spoke amiss, our husband wasn't a narcissist;Should be that the narcissist is evil!"Many females a listen to and is a burst of cachinnation.
I looking at to smile into the snow maple of one regiment to say:"Good, unexpectedly start to amuse a husband to come!See how I punish you!Rain son, thin son give°s snow maple me to grasp!"Finish saying me ha ha hand, set up for the appearance of the Yang of Nao Yang, snow maple 1 spring up to come to run to the bedroom.Chen Fei and Jiang Yu Yi don't grasp snow maple, complied with the surrounding to also run into a bedroom.My station is started, doorway smile to walk to the bedroom like the similar abnormal sexual maniac, turn round to looking at other several females to say:"How,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com?Is still different to rise to come in to wait upon a husband, want to make me beat your bottoms?"Little elder sister Yun Chen Nu way:"Small bad egg, all day long bad water of the full brain!"Chen Qiong pulls Hong wild goose and orchid son to walk to another bedroom:"Bad husband ignored you!"Orchid son's pouring is some don't wish, be pulled by the Hong wild goose in the ear say sentence words, just stared my one eye, have his face raddens all over of walked into a bedroom.
I know Chen Qiong always all has no to once wait upon me with another woman together, therefore is some shy, can not let go a face, seeing to the tonight is to think with Hong wild goose, orchid son together and I total sleep.Little elder sister Yun also thinks of a body to leave, I how willing to give up?A space transfered to embrace little elder sister Yun and walked into a bedroom to throw in the bed, then set out an absolute space isolate everything of bedroom and the external world, I just smile happily of say to many females:"Each wife's adult missed a husband?Make me come to thoroughly love to love you tonight!"Finish saying, I rush toward first nearby, little elder sister Yun starts kissing.Snow maple, Chen Fei and Jiang Yu San femaleseses keep seeing the complexion Fei is slowly red, also arrive at a bed up, beginning is I and little elder sister Yun take off clothes and also picked oneself at the same time naked, momentary spring scenes in the bedroom is infinite, exceedingly fascinating and charming, I am feel like and place oneself in ten thousand flower bushes, the Chi is fond of of smell four overflow of chemisette body joss-stick, start advertising for and fight fighting, a time of shallow explore thorough, accompany with a voice Jiao Ti, four the females lazily lie on the bed after the falling of wave crest wave valley Dang time and time again rise and fall, allow me and lie on the side on their bodies ……
The private parts looking at to still raise head to stuck out chest, I kissed four females and went to bathroom to flush for a while again arrive at the bedroom of Hong wild goose their place.The Hong wild goose, Chen Qiong and orchid son are being alongside of to lie bed up say a whisper, the Xi hip-hop admires of laugh heartily.See I come in, three females lived laughter, without previous arrangement block with the quilt abashed red powder face.Walk to the bedside, slightly at three the female's desire still disgrace under, I opened a quilt first, to the eye is three have the young girl Jiao of infinite soft United States Qu, a pretty girl Feng is each round and smooth and full special feature, the sparse and bushy forest lawn Yan reflects entrance to cave in Taoyuan, the high circle smooth thigh tightly marks together, the vision seducing is awkward and shy and full to contain expectation ……
How many times after, rains and winds' orchid son and Hong wild goose take a bath go to, Chen Qiong then continues to long for of the half press mine of body, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论