2012年11月26日星期一

Artist Series scover that Lin Bin

Cheapness you, there is my this cheap elder sister, the at the time of holidays and New years are all rich to take each time!"
My spirit use finger Chuo small cloud cerebellum bag, does this wench still really dare to say!
Small cloud unexpectedly opens her that fresh and red and small mouth bites to my finger, I temporarily might as well, unexpectedly drive her pure bite at such as the shell Chi of jade.I get a shock and hurriedly beg for mercy a way:"Oh, small cloud, Rao life!"
Small cloud first and by hand holds tight my arm, then uses her the pink small tip of the tongue of that very amiability to lightly lick to just open a small mouth on my finger.I drop absolute being!Drive she so on licking, my whole body is almost numb!Ms. leaf don't know your own magic power?The thus sexy and such Mei misleads the public rare action, you unexpectedly and light-mindedly use in my body!My nose started Yang Yang again, that strange liquid want out to make trouble?
Small cloud says with smile:"Wei, you call first an elder sister of somebody else, isn't one very good?"
Act in pettish, absolutely act in pettish;The Mei deludes, the absolute Mei deludes!My heart is made the Peng Peng jump indiscriminately by this wench, my absolute being drive this wench fan reverse confused and dazed.Isn't good, I want to want my shadow and determinedly boycott small cloud to delude to my Mei!Hence I intentionally the dark wear a face way:"Is not good!I am bigger than you!Your calling my elder brother is a justice be not?"
Small cloud pouts a way:"Cheap stake, an all Be not willing to.Like, don't the Yin wear a face to frighten a somebody else, somebody else need not you call all tell you."
I say with smile:"Not bad!"
The small cloud must give me the waist grow red plum just positive color way:"As I think, the master sons giving up their own advantages is absolutely a compelled by circumstances!Is also say, in fact clock house have already known an anti- clock alliance of exist!This morning square company in the sky took place an interesting affair you still don't know:Lin Bin's elder brother, Lin Tong, was hired by square company solution in the sky!Ever and most put forth effort a push solution to hire your person now have no excessive and long-term you be solved to hire, do you say that this is irony?"
I surprised way:"Was Lin Tong solved to hire?Why?He ……oh, I still want to let Lin then any gives offense to him well again allow him to give solution to hire!This descends well, the old Lin got oneself to write a resignation, a solution hires a fee to fly!"
Small cloud says with smile:"You, like to make these smart in small way!The E money of small shadow house be not?"
I say with smile:"Little current elder brother in the shadow house, and then have a younger sister, money isn't a small shadow either of!The E still wants E of!You say is be not?"
Small cloud says with smile:"Very BE, intelligent person!H'm, Lin Tong of be solved to hire to listen to a small shadow to say is that he leaked a business secret.But I am just thinking:What then the confidential leakiness can make is cooperating of Liu Jia stay parent Lin's not and the slightest expeling of face company?To know Lin Tong be be from Lin Shi's banishment come out of, in fact when master wood's son once made reference to him also once peeped out sorry and ashamed facial expression!So, Lin Tong's affirming what to leak is a few master sons can not tolerate of thing, that is the vengeance to the clock house!It is said that, Lin Tong because the younger brother receives great favors but oneself be exiled, so always and person in the home match not, anti- pour with clock respectfully Qi a friendly intercourse is close.Lin Tong knew a such secret and probably wanted to make reprisals younger brother and family, probably isn't intentional to say to leak, anyway is a clock this time of the affair that has already known that they attempt to make reprisals a clock house in the house.At under the circumstance like this,cheap dr dre beats, the master sons are simply to release you go to have a very great problem.Want to know they the old fox of these political tops absolutely can't meaninglessly recruit.They push you to come out, the in fact biggest viewpoint be you from now on on their chariots set prison, make you self-conscious to become their to lead river of soldier!Certainly they the viewpoint of deeper time is feelings that makes use of me to you, will I and leaf's house, even my uncle Biaos all the set is on their chariots!"
I get a shock, way:"BE?I depend, these master sons are indeed as expected cunning!I ……be absolutely played with by them at applause of isn't you so on saying, I still kept in the dark till now.Yes, that beard master son for making me leave small shadow, also take you to say a matter!However small cloud, they again is how can anyone know combine the confirmation set living me is that the set live you and your behind of influence of?"
Small cloud way:"Silly elder brother, do you have the intelligence report the somebody else to have no?I estimate that the affair that they all look after a you, nursing like the best and wise wife I to you in the hospital finds out clear.To know at you collapsed and fainted of the day in, I look after on leave you and arouse at the hospital of sensation of, other people all at feel deeply about you to have a luck!"Say, small cloud Qiao face Fei is red, connect a radiant small ear all red must be like agate.
I appreciate of looking at her, sigh a way:"Small cloud, I was really awful, all brought trouble your fame."
Small cloud lowly and awkward and shy and unbearable face, lightly way:"Wei, I would like to of.Be in fact brought trouble fame by you, I ……am I still happy too late ……"
I touched, but have some helpless felling, alases again, common saying cloud:Shi much not Yang, the debts don't worry more.I almost for owe the debt of small cloud and owe naturally, feel at ease!
Small cloud again way:"In fact you this vulture and I this vulture is in fact integral whole of, the clock respects Qi, that beast thus hurt you, I early make a decision, even if is to beg that person, I also want to revenge!So as you are telling me to beg that person today but I am very quiet, to not is to be getting more shocked, silly elder brother?Xi Xi!"
I have already no longer swore to appreciate small cloud, because my appreciate is superfluous to her, but hear this to talk I still not from looking at the small cloud eyes shoot to appreciate of feeling.This woman, you still call how I recompense the your deep feeling thick idea!Doing not say whole life is a next life me can not also finish recompensing your deep feeling!
Small cloud drive my vision make again unbearable awkward and shy, Jue Jue fresh and red and fragrant lips, intentionally lane birth spirit of shape, the side bends a corner of mouth way:"Silly elder brother, did you guess the third vulture now?"
I want, way:"The third vulture?, Probably is shadow,Artist Series?They in fact had been being attackstoning me while starting and the relation of shadow, make me still really think that they call today I come be for the sake of the affair of shadow, which know their biggest purpose unexpectedly be calculate you!"
Small cloud says with smile:"Because of you, I would like to be calculated by the other people.However Wei your intelligence is still full quite good of, three vultures were all guessed by you!"
I wry smile way:"My cleverness what?Inside the thing of inside I at 1:00 all have never thought, only thoughted of some things of surface layers, isn't you, was I sold by the master sons to still just count the money for them!"
Small cloud way:"I don't know as well that why I have so a sky to these things.However, I am in the university and once fixed psychology, also took academic degree of!"
I suddenly way:", So that's why!The psychology is a good thing, particularly excel more to the mental activity that analyzes a somebody else, no wonder that copy you can see through old fox of embed of scheme, originally you do in the YG a pair of fires eye gold Jing!"
The small cloud Xi says with smile:"Good, elder brother monkey for you to call names house?H'm, so say that the elder brother was garrulous Tang Seng?Xi Xi,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, my this Sun Wukong always guards elder brother's this Tang's monk, good romance!"
I pour!Are Tang Seng and Sun Wukongs also romantic?Poison for someone to says love, I see this wench poisoned already deep!I depend, don't know that this is the love affairs or gorgeous rob?
Small cloud way:"See according to me, three master sons are distinguishing to the affair of you and the small shadow.Beard master son certainly is hate the at heart that you seized his baby, grandson, Zhao Ming, , to love;And master wood's son, he in fact also very hopes to go into small shadow Lan of in the family, but disappoint of discover that Lin Bin has already given up for pursuing small shadow, but Lin Tong then household rebel, nonexistent hope.So he to you calculate is more than to be disgusted with Zeng.Master's son is the most complicated, he still has sectarian views, but usually from the Xu, so absolutely can't open to oppose your in love with since childhood.The shadow knew there since the childhood, he in fact still very appreciated your artistic talent of, you the time in square company in the sky did he seemed and then know your good reputation!However he about still thinks that you aren't sufficient to become his granddaughter son-in-law.So connived beard master the son tolerated to your attack the son is in love to the you and the small shadow of anti- Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论