2012年11月23日星期五

Facebook u know this truth

The not certain will have great use."
On speaking of development to do class, I suddenly think of to cast away iron blood to ride a soldier an inside ground too the Yue is four Xias.Don't know as well they this do now for guy fighting skill of how.Have cow x 1:00, speak of, since I took out them, in addition to the throwing gives them a few fighting skill mis book, have already pressed a root have never taken care of their living, thoughted of here, the in the mind can not help having some sorry and ashamed.
Shout, always busy beat to kill of, seem to be still to really have a little tired, I lay down on the ground, the hands Zhen is on the head and shut an eye way:"Kill a pig, my take a rest, etc. will want to fight of time you call me a……"
Kill a pig to say with smile:"You are this guy, return be really loaf on job, go, wait meeting I call you."
I sleep over there, is closing the eyes for a rest, didn't realize mistake how long as well, suddenly killed a pig hurriedly of call a way:"Get up quickly, the other party came to good hand."
Once I wake up with a start, immediately sleep all of the ideas to have no, right away sit, the Ning eyes see go downward, sees an underneath vacant land up everywhere spread to put a small car indiscriminately, many fallen off a ground of material flickering over there give out light, both parties begin a ground of player also more and more strong, just have an one party obviously come to a few good hands, turned an eye and then cut to kill 34 players, there is a guy particularly ferocious, one knife chopped a right hand of player down, the one more knife cuts off that player throat, cachinnation way:"Set against with me, delete number hereafter again!"
I point at that player to ask to kill a pig way:"The person who is which side?Is our is still the other party ground?"
Kill a pig pensively, way:"That boy is fierce, I beat with him once, Dou is equal strength."
What?I immediately knit the brows a way:"What is the row?Your heel his draw?"
Kill a pig ha ha say with smile:"Nothing important in fact also, front segment the time company occupy, I didn't be online for a long time very much, this hurtled blunt technical ability of Class for player now very cruelty, is not strange either with my draw, if still past that time, also use wear you lane come out?The ordinary people can please don't rise you."
I on smiling, Hey Hey's way:"Like, began."The body is one Zong, have already lightly kept on floating, greatly drink a way:"The Wu is that bird person, eat grandpa's one sword!"
Both parties regardless which side player all in the Leng Leng of stunned, where come of the guy of such a whole body utter darkness.In addition to a rightness of eyes bead son and big white tooth outside.Have never seen to there is white place.Of both parties one Leng absolute being, my lance already the disease,such as lightning flash ground,Facebook, split bottom, immediately make that knife player ground the right hand cut down.
That player is still becoming speechless, this just discovers oneself ground the wrist has already been livinged by me to cut down and connects broad sword to drop on the ground together.Can not help miserably shouting.The my anti- hand is one sword, cut down a his left hand again, multiply by he still on time in severely wounded.Haven't come yet and go to rebirth, the lance is one exhibition, chopped down that unlucky guy legs together down.Made into a "person's stick".That guy puts a voice to bellow.I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Set against with me, delete number hereafter again!"Make up deficiencies one sword.Send that guy to the rebirth.
Really is June debt, return of quickly.Just engraved that overbearingly guy to cut down a player ground right hand.Turn an eye be pared by me person's stick, oneself this square's player immediately shouts.But opposite of that helps the person a but hangs the head down to belong to spirit, the formation clearly and on the contrary contrasts.
I the Hey Hey Be strange to say with smile:"The big Ye calls black tornado, who dare to also come up the tornado of accepting the big Ye quick sword?"
That helps a player left see right to see, suddenly have three players to rob at the same time, three handle lance sword only flicker, together and together offend to me.I ha ha one Be strange to call.Is forward one-step, shout loudly a way:"See my Zhuo winning 100 Qiaos."The lance is kept bumping and suddenly activated sunflower treasure Dian, a sword stabs and jump the gun will in the center that person stab dead, immediately draw out, retreated an one step, stabbed out once again, sword only and lightly at left side that person throat 1:00, immediately the blood only collapses project, that person is a don't utter, fall on the ground rebirth to go.
Turn an eye 3 people are dead it two,google, leave one human face like soil color, suddenly shout loudly 1, turn round and then run.
My ambition is satisfied to fullly step several ex- steps, Gao Ju's lance, shout loudly a way:"Still have who?"
Suddenly I tiny tiny one Leng, slowly walked to one person from the road, that helps originally is already prepared the son of Sa Ya to run road ground player is immediately again excited, then have a guy to come forward a way:"Head son.Is him, just pared big old piece person's stick."
That player probably doesn't arrive 30, whole body white dress.The height is similar to me, naked in the eye four shoot,cnn, look vehemence extremely cool-headed.Listen to that person talk, the facial expression is tiny tiny a change.Slowly walk to my in front, positive color way:"You who?Pare person's stick, is to player too cruel?"
I sneer at a way:"Just so-called Shi Shan Zhe, person Heng report it.Do evil person all Cheng it, might it not be don't you know this truth?"
That player facial expression is uncertain cloudy or sunny, silent long time, suddenly openings way:"At under prayer, how to call you?"
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"I?Material life a fan's way small swordsman, black tornado."
Prayer?How pack to force a place name word, about think that oneself is six legendary turkey Chis angel?Originally saw this guy grow a person mold dog kind of, also think some meaning, a listen to the name feel to isn't very great and sawed that guyed again slowly draw out weapon-I day, Jing steel cold iron?
This sees to pack to force have already definitely packed state.Unexpectedly use this kind of stuffy Sao ground weapon, however see this helping the player the shape for looking like to have confidence very much to him.Seeing to the hand should still have two brush grounds, I once the Hey Hey smile and raise to spend 12 green steel lances that a mint of moneys purchase in the hand and plus five text money to buy land a little black paint and say with smile:"See if my sword of Xuan iron is enough sharp!"One sword is so-so to stab.
On changing, prayer facial expression's surprised way:"The sword of Xuan iron?"The fan that the Jing steel creates indeed as expected doesn't dare hard answer, the side body averts from, H'm, this guy leg feet return to calculate benefit Suo and leap 跶 pretty quickly and start aside all of a sudden from afar, I am close behind to rush toward up, the lance continues to stab to go, that boy repeatedly retreats.Once the fan tremble, a shot of Dang beats on sword and fends off my lance space, good, this boy indeed as expected still has several next spread a hand, make moves very quickly, no wonder that does this help guy to have so confidence to him.
I have to play of heart, launch a body form.Round he visits Dou, this boy avoided being seen several bottoms and strengthened a courage with a bone connect for a while I that declares is Xuan iron sword ground black lance.But fend off my lance.The prayer says with smile:"Is a silver kind wax gun head!"Let go of heart, recruit to attack and occupy, momentary even up situation, Jing steel once the fan tremble a to accept, but is a bone to all the way and deeply beat the skill of cave.This guy is indeed as expected extraordinary, unexpectedly become fan the point of judge pen cave skill, 36 roads of deeply the bone beat cave and display down all the way, fan connect tremble, seal my offensive whole amount.I am tiny a bit surprised, in the hand a slow, unexpectedly fall in.
The prayer is more satisfied, say with smile:"Friend, you admit defeat, your swordsmanship is getting more fairly good, arrive we are here come, want what treatment we good amount of company."
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Really there is so good treatment?At the right moment, rather we come right away a very good company to measure for a while, a short while you see to choose what die method?"
The prayer has a fit a way:"Do you unexpectedly dare to make fun of me?I will let your hopeless situation very miserably."
I roar with laughter a way:"Let me die very miserably?Good, to.Forgot to say a words with you, you must the prison keep firmly in mind."
The prayer unbearable openings asks a way:"What rubbish?You say!"
I part nearby don't stop step at him of rove around, simultaneously slowly say:"Pack to force to the certain state then isn't to pack to force, but seek dead."
The prayer is one Leng, immediately become raving fury, once the fan accept and become a with order a cave pen.It is malicious to order to my between the eyebrows.Make moves again quickly again poisonous, obviously the desire dooms a person to death I.
I ha ha on smiling, in a twinkling activated a sunflower treasure Dian and too AN absolute being sword.This too AN absolute being sword I have never displayed in front of player Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论