2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dr dre pro My originally pourin

This up see, the big turn conceals still good.
There is small Ruan in the hand after all, can make one at any time black pot of come out to carry for Vietnamese.
Just, that driver drives all the way the east round west to round and exert to still ever and anon use to pour to see two beauties that the mirror peeps rear row while going around in circles to drive, greatly earning black heart money, not from get dark great not already.
When Joe Joe and the Yan Di is pulled by the black heart driver to round road, but I really don't know Joe Joe incredibly the brave pack day give°ed the Yan Di to take Vancouver to come!
BE fixing the behind of car field, I arranged two rooms alone.Originally fix a car field inside to exclusively deposit firearms weapons here.It was afterwards spared two rooms alone by me, had already exclusively been Mi room.
Only a front door passage passes in and out here, pole is safety!I let the hammer son take several individuals to guard at the door.I then and west Luo still have man Sen, at in secretly talk.
The affair formerly speaks of for two days ……
The news of man Sen notification lets I greatly is strain a burst of, affair also really such as I guess of so, man the Sen is what stay to secretly help me before Yang Wei face walk.
Yang Wei is an intelligent woman, she is understand, if she directly leaves man Sen at I nearby, I by all means refuse.And my nearby enough person, the big turn inside has already canned beat to put together a ground of persons much to go to.But man the Sen, such a"living face" in Vancouver, only have at secretly exist, so as to develop the biggest effect.
Hence, Yang Wei stays to man the order of the Sen BE:Secretly protect, in an emergency behaviour.
That container car hurtles into the affair of police station, nature need not ask, is also that I plan all alone!
We stole a car in a container car field, man Sen not the Kui is what special kind battle troops Be from, simple of at car last Yi a device of remote control.This remote control equips extremely and in brief, if wants to lean against it to come to control from a distance car long distance to drive to is absolutely impossible!
But, if just just in several ten meters, make a turn, keep a line, these control that are simple still cans make!
The result, a van of unmanned power, bumped into front door in the police station face to face!Caused huge bobbery in the front side!
As for I and man the Sen still have west Luo, our soldier divides three roads!
It is whole to act.I didn't call° together other peopl and had already only had our three people!Because this affair is too impressionable!We want to seek ground, that sniper, he knows our biggest secrets!That kind of affair, how may I seek rock those to parachute a soldier?Or sought to fix a car field of person help?In case of process robbing person.Wasn't intentional to reveal this affair, that what all over!
Our three people, west Luo is responsible for go to nearbily the power supply system make breakage.But I, with man the Sen then take advantage o to incubate into a police station indiscriminately!Man Sen is what special kind battle troops Be from, this kind of place in the police station, obstruct not to live us naturally!Our 2 people receives noodles but goes into, particularly Sen of man, he is a black, for covering up this characteristic, I made him wrap up whole bodies more all in the clothes!Take to begin a set, head set ……a silk skin and hairs didn't peep out!Connect a words more don't leave.
Outside a van bumps to come in.The power is off at the same time, our 2 people takes advantage o disorderly but rise!Quickly assaulted the place of the pass prisoner in the police station.
Get hurt on that leg of sniper, jail alone.The wound has already been handled.Also luckily these days of polices too favour, also have no time to lift to review this sniper.
We at in a greatly make, police insider the outside all became one indiscriminately, result we smooth successful!For sweeping something under the carpet, we weren't only only to walk that sniper Lue.Still comply with the surrounding simply put all of the owners that jails in police station!
Afterwards the polices control not to live a condition and can not help open fire to crack down on in inner part in the police station ……but those are jailed of prisoner, is an again a kind Chi?Immediately robbed for someone gun and police to shoot.I and man the Sen then take advantage o in disorder.Set off more than ten tear gas to play in the police station ……
Finally, we take a sniper and successfully succeed in escaping!
I and man the Sen all through the night take Lue come of the sniper of the cobra returned to fix a car field inside, then immediately threw into sniper most inside ground Mi room inside, forbid anyone close to secret room neighborhood!
As for I, I immediately make a phone call to rock, let the rock is on the lighthouse island and all through the night force small Ruan, and then recorded a video frequency of"representative XX Vietnam help to declare to be responsible for this affair".Then deliver a major media to go ……
Finished doing these, I shoulded don't leave what flaw from thinking.
My originally pouring is to think a gun to polish off this sniper to go.But afterwards I changed idea ……I am becoming sad to can not find the hiding of cobra body location ……these people are different from the Vietnamese.Vietnamese mostly is a help the mafia ground the disorderly band.This help cobra, is somehow professional soldier's birth, that kind of can exist in bush in Africa!They hide, I am still really difficult to seek!
"He still doesn't say ……Hey, these guy mouths' pouring is very hard."I smoke, the canthus muscle is provoking at the same time, painfully!
Take a pair of scissors in west Luo's hand, have the wound bound for me, then this just loosenned tone:"Good!"
I stand up, activity for a while body, although painfully sweat,just ascended so much a medicine to, under the in the mind function, seem be not so painful either.
At assault the activity of police station in, I finally realize I ground the body had a problem!Before of get hurt in a row, continuous battle, let my body appear to can not stand up.In the police station, if there is no man Sen beside of help, have twice I almost doomed.
The time that finally succeeds in escaping, we hurtle to building crest in the police station, then jump up a flank from the on the stage in sky of another upstairs ……man the Sen carry on the shoulder the snipers of that cobra all a jump pass by, my a person didn't bear, but almost didn't drop down ……only because start to jump for the body of time, the back distresses difficult endure, almost the person kept on getting empty and then planted in the half.
If isn't a man Sen a pull me, directly drop down from the sixth floors, I early over.
"My pouring is to have a way, can let this cobra openings."Chinese Sen in the corner slowly opens mouth.

Chapter 54 【kill me don't say as well 】



Man the Sen light wear the last body and peep out a whole body rock general muscle, his skin is black to become bright!But same of, also took wound on the body, is late that to be subjected to somely in the police station small wound.
His facial expression cold Jun,beats by dr dre pro, the hand inside is lightly wiping to hold a bayonet, his action very careful, lower the head, none of eyelids lifts for a while, slowly way:"I have a way and let him open mouth."
My eyes a bright:"What way?"
The Sen of the man this just raises head to see my one eye:"This is my way, can not say.You give me a , I will tell result yours by that time."
Have to say, the man Sen is this guy, also typical that the temper is very smelly very hard guy, be like the rock in the Mao pit.But this kind of person, but refuse stubborn to ask for a person to dislike.Is contrary, I pour is feel he very personality.
"Good!"I a wave hand:"From now on, stay to you here.Outside I make people stay by the side, can't someone come in."
Solved this sniper to my threat, my mood relaxed many.
Being continuous to button up twos for Vietnamese now is big black pot of, if the Vietnamese can also turn over dish, so can say to is old skies of to all help them!However, even if is to appear miracle, this is also the impossible affair.
Although the situation didn't°yet is completely steadies to settle down.But come to say currently at least, the prospect has already been optimistic about very much.
In addition make me very glad BE, today, Da-Ruan's promising is those USD 20,000,000 for my ground.Also remitted smoothly we the bank account abroad ……
The action of Da-Ruan pours is make me very surprised ……according to reason, I made use of the small Ruan and planted Zang to their Vietnamese once just in the morning, the Da-Ruan incredibly still gave according to the condition money, incredibly didn't turn over a face ……see Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论