2012年10月29日星期一

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com acingly sayYou inc

By this time learn, don't you feel that time is too short?Want Yao, you relax spirit, I turn you into my dreamlike space goes and slowly learns top a month or so and come out also two second time."
This words equal to joke, although I soar with Hong familiar must very, his identity also isn't likely to relax spirit elephant Craig Barrett to generally lead into virtual image space for me to go.He shook to shake head and said:"I to your the spirit space stability degree don't embrace confidence and pardon my inability to attend.Underneath of the stairs has 55 classes, we slowly stand down to go, and probably the penny half clock finishes walking.Under before getting to ground, I teach the formula for incantation to you and see you can in so short time in learn."
"Does 1 test?"I smile happily ground to looking at him and say:"So try and see."
The Hong soars fore, I at after, a pair person slowly follows a stairs to stand down.The spirit act beginning constringency that the Hong soars, expeled me gradually in the rock broken tile that the outside is played by his spirit act to shoot to open to wipe my head to once fly.I listen to with an ear he says of formula for incantation, an ear judges if having already flown a thing will result in bigger damage for me.The in the mind also rows 2 piece:A cake of cautiously studies the formula for incantation that he teaches, the another cake of every moment prepares to launch thunder of seal to print to protect a body.
When the Hong soars to walk to top in the ground, the formula for incantation finally teaches to complete.Can I haven't ground deeply, had to to stay a feet don't come down, study formula for incantation in the brain, don't live to urge to carry divine power to give fulfillment at the same time.Send hope to clasp Buddha's feet at the time in this kind of of mount sudden attack study can effectively, in case smile for Hong soaring.
O.K. don't calculate too shameful, shameless half minute after, finally academic association.I double eye fiercely one Zheng, divine power luck and whole body, eyes saw at the same time themselveses and Hong soar body egress now of a kind of lie at the transparent and light silver only of of the spheroid protect an act.Just glad, a Switzerland saber breaks empty keep pointing since then my noodles door.I got a fright, the mind was tiny to move under, unexpectedly entered for that knife sting to protect an act few, just flurried calm mind absolute being, resume divine power to play knife to far and far open.The Hong soars to looking at me thus distress, tiny smile smile, say:"Be really rarely discard a firewood, carry to protect body divine power to return quilt usually knife blade harm, spread the meeting be smiled dead."
I am just some discouragement, he says again:"However, although having a little is shameless, you also mathematics get the quickest.I once met a quicker than you of, certainly I take he walked the stairs of 20 classes, he then learned.Really is a natural endowments remarkable talent ah, have to take."
This time protect body spirit the act protect, I completely had Shi to have no perhaps to get up.Take no cognizance don't live to fly of brick piece and hurl gun, soar to pull to have domestic life with Hong:"Is so fierce, is who?"
"My close younger brother.The Hong precipice is also the Hong that you know to the maple."The Hong soars to mean to dullly sigh tone:"We only have at that time 78 years old ……that kind of day, seek not to come back any further."
We at up to thousand bosom old, really too not elephant words.Not only make a false conversation contents in the false time location, but also don't give too much those take aim at we use cold weapon to shoot for a long time of prisoner's face.They see how to all could not beat us and only have more irascible and excited and bitter.
Until their exasperations come to an another small high tide, I soar to finally examine themselves in time with Hong to receive the guy that these emotion turns first, this just stopped our small meetings.I the disease step walk to the front of the iron gate and hurtle a new soldier of those insurrections prisoners who make threatening gestures to clamor and armed police to drink a way:"Make what to make?Call you the head come out!I have words to speak with him."
Led more than ten kinds, abuzz crowd suddenly such as Moses go into the Red Sea generally together brush to open for a ground of cent to the both sides.A little fellow that wears soil yellow prisoner's garb slowly walks to me.Be missing for quick two years, his young tiger is fierce don't reduce those early years.The prisoner's garb is clean clean and neat, the short crew cut is also clean and neat, there is no half root loose hair.
I thought for a while and decided to use Liu first to have three to attend to the specification of thatched hut to treat him.The heart reads into this, immediately full face heap smile with kind and genial, hello way:"Xin, a Chinese family name, you mix quite goodly.Lo, the clothes are clean, the hair is also meticulous, think necessarily here also numerous people wait upon you.The eldest brother is an eldest brother, such as diamond general Heng but long ago, got to desert an inside the similar ray of light twinkle, certainly can not block,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com."
"You far way since then, be for saying these useless talks?"Xin Ba Wu ruthlessly stares me, eyes every where scanned once on me and suddenly saw my shoulder of three the gangs are one star, immediately some self-effacingly say:"You incredibly also mixed major general and depended."
"Not convinced BE?There is a best chance to you now."I very enthusiastically from the briefcase in take out a document:"Come, label.I was fee great strength to just persuade a somebody else to dissolve to kill to harm the criminal record of the staff member and innocent civilian of GDI concerning you so much.Needs a hand so on moving, you no longer is wear the body of offense.Then I can specially appoint you as thunder Long many high classes of soldiers will get, soldier title the lieutenant colonel is above."
Xin Ba stays calm and collecteds the ground saw a , inclined fix attention on to hum a way:"Said along while, do I do under charge for you?This kind of matter you also think come out!Lieutenant colonel, did the lieutenant colonel beat me to deliver?Lao Tze if not that harming to this ghost places for you to serve prison term for two years and point to uncertain still mix than you now well, Pei!"
Once he roar, the armed police prisoners of behind all follow to roar together, and the with intention to wants to dismount Wei for me.My wrath slightly rises, cool detachment stare to go to the opposite, a burst of algidity immediately from my body inside spout, the Mi spreads to each corner in the nearby air.The prisoners roared a voice to quickly keep on falling low, those armed police the new soldier also start to be in fear and laid up the knife gun in the hand gradually.
Take Xin, a Chinese family name the younger brothers of Ba keep on aring dumb, his vehemence suffers a defeat of machine, I slowly say:"Do you so care the idea of a little to annoy it to contend for?You should not overdo for yourself of be subjected to punishment?I ain't intentional to argue his criminal acts with a criminal, that is the matter that the lawyer does.To me, I want to master in expert of army training and battle in the space to make contact with with one and ask him, actually want die of old age whole life in this desert, still want to go out to set up achievement establish a career, at oneself excel of have in realm conduct and actions, don't waste whole life?"
The canthus of Xin, a Chinese family name Ba jumped to jump and saw to my words keeping stabbing him to arrive his in the mind.But he still the Jie Ao not and lousily raise head, Ao however way:"Say so beautifully, and then have what to use?I dislike you very much this guy.And, I now as long as the finger flicks, these people will be bad to ruthlessly charge forward to push over this iron gate and tore you into fragment!Have you ever experienced the wild beasts Nue to kill alimental scene?These people all have already been taught by me wild beast like this, you this time come, but did the wrongest decision."
"He at threaten us."The Hong soars to immediately beat toward me small report.
"I am within hearing."I ordered to nod and stretched hand to wrench off iron gate up tie up to round of 45 turns of iron chains, expect to walk with on all sides in the look in the eyes of prisoner, the armed polices scare in Xin, a Chinese family name to his before the body, the low voice asks:"You usually make the same nightmare, the dream arrives his/her own under charge flesh and blood horizontal fly the ground blasts open, but makes these at your[one] at present of Be just my a person?"
The facial expression of Xin, a Chinese family name Ba immediately changed, in could send out a words:"You ……"
I slightly stretch out a hand, the facing the sky recruited two times and asked:"Is such?"
Xin, a Chinese family name the facial expression of Ba immediately became dead gray.He cringes, the Lang Qiang wore to connect to back 56, the gnash teeth in hatred ground is from the crevice between teeth in spout a word:
"Kill!"
Although fall low for my vehemence pressing, the morale of those prisoner and armed polices already really.But hear Xin, a Chinese family name expect of order after, they just a little bit hesitated for a while, is still that the row mountain poured Haiti to hurtle to come up.Xin Ba Diao teaches these guys to really work harder, their offensives a wave ofly come up such as the Tai strict soldier sort, the moment soars surroundings to round in the me and the Hong the big turn of a diameter more than 30 rices.
Inside the person of turn don't live battle cry to build power, accidentally someone sees our taste float to move to another place, then raise to labor tool blunt kill to come up a sneak attack.I soar lucks to all protect a body spirit act with Hong, the prisoner who towards to inherit at the same time strikes and kicks, don't live the prisoner whom their offensives lead to kill toward another direction.
Although eye Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论