2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dr dre gate and opened fil

Does the under charge prepare to bury alive me?I anyway saw out, you are here wild countryside balefire, outside dig a pit, cover up one or two person under go, done in complete secrecy!"
"You also afraid of death!"The small Feng disdains to of smiled to smile:"I still think you are small five true sky of fearlessly not afraid!"
"It is persons to all afraid of death."I Song shrug Bang:"Can't please me to come and then say these useless talks here at the midnight with your little elder sister Feng's behavior!"
Small ground of Feng Chi smiled out, the Li spirit whole amount on the face accepted and peeped out several seductive, point at my Ni:"This young girl can't be your younger sister?You are faraway to go down south, for protecting her?I say small five, you really and more lived to more return to!In fact meet me, also calculate you to don't well control breath ……hum, I think to run for you after seeing me in the daytime willing.Unexpectedly your courage is still really big!My under charge secretly stares at you, you incredibly have no a matter person to similarly sway to leisurely come to sway to leisurely go on my site."
"Wager life dam."I the lazy ocean ocean smiled to smile:"Outside all at pare off ground 3 Chinese feet sought. I go out down the avenue to sway 2 turns now, perhaps not arrive along while drive dead.You are here, safety!"
Then I am simply to raise to have cross-legged. looking at small Feng:"Go, little elder sister Feng.Everyone after all works together a , all know the root knows a bottom ground person, don't have fun that set of falsely of.You keep saying, make me come up in the evening, want to chat with me what?You know that don't hope to intimidate me, I naturally silly brave!"
Small FengThe Luo Luo Luo LuoSmiled to get up, intentionally make a dust of journey appearance of exceedingly fascinating and charming, Yang Yang carpus.Say with smile:"Is all right!I know to conceal however you ….say clearly!After seeing you in the daytime I this along while can have no carefree!You asked for what person don't know, anyway the way tops be all paring off you now …you exactly asked for which road fairy?Incredibly make so big action!"
I the mouth of Pie Pie, didn't say what.
The small Feng intentionally sighed tone and did a warm and affectionate appearance walk to a bottom of my side to sit down and get Zhao I way:"BE an elder sister mine, also keep saying with you!Everyone's one is old to know,cheap beats by dr dre!See on the personal relationship in old day ……I put you a.or say is pull your 1!How?"
"Pull my 1?How to pull?"I smiled.
The small Feng is willing to help me, that weasels can make New Year's visit for chicken ………not is to make New Year's visit, but do obeisance a son.
"I know that you want to run road now, there is a road son in the my hand.Send you bead sea, then where send you the departure by ship!!"
I a little bit changed a sitting posture.
The small Feng is how an eyebrow eye the person who pick!A see my facial expression know that I didn't believe, she stood and swayed 2 turns in front of me, then stood to settle at present at me, a pair of eyes are fine fully stare at I very in a short while, just grind teeth a way:"Just.Now son we are getting brighter the words Chang!Is small five, although your this person a little bit observes a festival with me,that doesn't calculate what big deal!That affair is my indefensible, I broke down the rules of company.you press the rules to handle affairs, although I hate you not to show consideration,cautiously want, we also nothing important personal relationship.You aren't worthwhile to protect me!I am compelled to come out that turn son. speak of, pour to still need to thank you!"
I didn't talk.
"Your this person, I am to understand too much however."The small Feng humed 1:"Your person pays attention to very much and recognizes sense of honor and dares to beat to dare to put together and handles affairs feeling to contain proper restraint, again the town stops person, it is to suit very much to pour to mix ground to take charge of person in present son!Say clearly!Elder sister the line that do here now is, is a Mei the conscience make money, don't know where sky noodles direction of wind a change.I can plant!Have fun this now set with bare hands white wolf, it is easy to come to money, but this money is also hot to the touch!I have heart to seek a business to do, but I a woman's every family of.the nobody have no knife ground. if did that line be.still not turn an eye be eaten don't even remain bones!So my under charge but individual!Lack a main heart bone!Lacking can support my person!"
This next it's my accident's turn!
The small Feng incredibly wants to invite me!This lets me some odd.She swept my one eye, sneer way:"How, feel surprised?Or be my little elder sister Feng unqualified to permit your this big absolute being?Tell you, now unlike Xi!"
The mama's flavor that in former days beats to roll in the joys field, at the moment pour is many for several cents, bearing.once the eyelid lift and had a sub- drive naturally!
She is steady to steadily looking at me later on, slowly way:"The other people don't believe, now this.the public separate belly!I if believe wrong, uncertain which day's turning an eye was sold!Your this person, I believe!You handout spirit, work feeling to contain principle.say good to listen, your this person is some to get oneself into a dead end, say unpleasant to hear.your this person some stupid but honest!Have a principle like!I return and then lack this kind of person now!I take you to fall today difficult, pull you a , Ye you came up. your in the mind definitely record my good son!Even if your in the mind how don't need to be seen me again, you also want to report my boon!Work oneslf to the bone for me to handle affairs!I didn't speak amiss!"
Looking at this satisfied woman, though I don't want to admit,still have to recognize tacitly.
She really sees my personality very quasi-.

Chapter 115 【1 pot carry 】



Wanted to think, I way:"Does that little elder sister Feng intend to do what business?You prepare to sign a gate and opened file to do business?"
Little elder brother Feng smiled to smile and intentionally sighed tone, long way:"Alas! ……still can make what!I a woman's every family of, don't understand business sense again?Can hold old profession!Place I choose like, trust, not at domestic!I intend to open a new file son, then take recent information it's not tight and knotted a stand affair here, then take money to have peace of mind to do in the past small business have been already retired to enjoy life!"
Still let me to guess right!
This woman incredibly thought book money runs to offshore go to beginning of son!!
I stare at she saw meeting son, not from must sigh tone:"I am really curious ……so short of how many months, are you how to start to pull such a troops to come?"
"This you don't take care of!"The small Feng facial expression is tiny tiny on sinking, flash across one silk difference color, immediately Luo Luo again smile:"Anyway you trust, this place, I make decision!I don't sell you, you safety!I under charge person all the mouth is very actually strict, the person of outside easily enters not, my person here easily also don't go!Your arriving is some that's right, I am here, safety!"
I sigh to shake head:"You do this line to is and Be not afraid of to encounter retribution …mama of, the underneath is that person, a s are all put across nerve, the somebody else swindles to still stay a way out, you this cheats be drag along a house to take.Is a to all sink to come in."
Once the small Feng eyebrow pick, cold not the D smiled, she smiles some hair bones are surprised however of appearance, stare at me cold arrive:"Retribution!Does old Niang whole life still fear retribution?I the 18 years old bottom sea come out to sell the body and mix all the way 20 many year old, all can not remember to have how much man roll from my body past!Do you say retribution with me?!"
The some of her pieces tone wastes and disdains to, in fact is taking a kind of hysterical of vent generally, the cigarettes of finger tip are shivering:"Have!I am forced by you from that turn son in jump out, mix this situation till now.I once swore, absolutely not happy let to beat for the good my hand the small Feng lean against again to work as a prostitute toward the man to live!!Mama of, you think I came out to sell before of, is easy to earn?Is young gallantly, double the thigh is a , what matter son's pouring is to look like easy, the bill follows smooth benefit to come to hand!But a women even if is again beautiful, be willing to open widely a leg again.How many years does ability his mama sell?Can not sell a lifetime!Does the Mei wear conscience?I want Mei not to wear conscience and hope who feed me second half generation son!"
She takes similar laughter of light quality of a kind of absolute being:"Retribution!The old Niang isn't afraid of retribution!What's the matter with bad matter?This morals of the world ……have, the man is rich and then grows worse!The woman grows worse rich!!"
The small Feng rises chin, her eye kind seems to be snake, the tone floats in the sky, of the cigarette ash of 's fallening off on the ground don't realize.
I am from her eyes in see one silk crary evidence, wanted to think, shut mouth don't speak again what.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论