2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio hd son rounded to come

Body Shan at hide a behind at the wall in a corner.

Chapter 149 【the small tiger make effort 】



We had better want to order a way."The thunder small tiger shouted me in the behind a , threw a hand thunder to me at the same time, did a signal to me, signaling hint this was the last hand thunder in the his hand.
I pour is don't hestitate of threw the last hand thunder to go out, then the cat wore a waist to at a stretch flee his nearby:"Go toward back to walk quickly!"
We originally is intentionally toward and Yang Wei walk of well ventilated piping the contrary direction walk of, the attention of the bandit try to draw on this, but regrettable, we just ran several steps before going toward, discover really is blunt however go to.The right ahead other party contains one handle tommy gun, a burst of strafe, beat we basically lift not and at first.And I am still worried that they perhaps send the person rounded to come over from the behind, if we continue to treat at first, perhaps will drive the other party to surround.
Thunder small tiger immediately go toward return run, just ran 2 hear after death spread a gun voice, I hustled along a kick open nearby of a door, then trailed him rushed toward into, hear we after death of the door plank uploads to the voice of bang bang, woody plank in the door already be broken through.
"This is where" I climb from the ground.
This room inside is several row clothes shelf, however the shelf ascends all obviously is to perform clothing, still put the type of many strange props on a shelf of flank of, probably is all tool that performs and uses and chase.
I with go toward after death a door outside after opening two guns, the cartridge clip has been already got empty.I throw gun at ground up, but see wall up hang a few weapon with very exaggerated shapeses, there is long-handled war ax, there is also basinet that kind of the knight's sting gun, there is even also one ten word lances of chasings ……
I immediately run to a grasp to have wall up of that holds ten word lances in the hand, then grasps body with quick plank in the door to climb up.There is still a very small platform on the door of this room and up and originally put a few trophies, I body place this smallly platform up, the whole individual pours to mourn in the top.The body Suo writes.
And thunder the small tiger also immediately go toward that several row clothes avoid being seen in shelf, the clothes on the clothes shelf put full, this boy a fierce son tied into, the body concealed at that a heap of clothes in.
The outside step voice gradually near, door just was bumped open, a terrorist hurtled come in.The hands carry a gun to go toward to search in the house.My starting enduring don't move, but hang in the top, the hands raise sword.The grade is two time that terrorist comes in .I make sure after death had no others, this just suddenly jumped down to fall at his after death!
I front of this come and return to half body, I raised lance to be a head to keep on splitting,beats by dre studio hd, this come and raised arm to block for a while ……
Ka Ca!!
Is like this cold light flickering ten word lanceses split at he ground arm up, but have no I anticipate in of the flesh and blood is horizontal to fly of condition, but hear one break a ground of voice ……this look like sharp, the weapon of shape exaggerated pomp, incredibly fold all of a sudden from the edge of sword 3!!
Originally this thing takes in the hand although feel still very thick solid, unfortunately and outside 1 F cold light and metal of all of the color and luster is gone up with the coating Shua!But inside of actual structure but just wood!I so a split under.The wood immediately breaks three, and although that terrorist wasn't hewn away arm by me,also heard the voice that his bone send out to break, thought that the necessarily so big energy keeps on chopping down, his arm bone was also interrupted!
This guy pole is a hard spirit, although arm drive I suddenly assault contuse, just bellow a , the person don't back anti- enter!Shout at top of voice, the whole individual hurtles to I ground bosom!His shoulder crest at my body up.The person's explosion comes out under pain and sufferings of strength, incredibly bumped me a Lie Ju!My body kept on pouring toward the behind and hit at after death of plank in the door up, Hua plank in the door was forced open by me all of a sudden!
But front of the terrorist who first comes in's seeing companion be assaulted by me.Having already turned round to carrying a gun will dynasty I shoot!And by this time, the thunder small tiger also jumped out from that row clothes back of the shelf and once threw one thing in his hand.Directly hit at the back of the head of that terrorist up, that guy is immediately hit body a slanting.Almost don't faint!The Dong ground is a , that thing is dropped ground up, but incredibly is a small thunder tiger be done not know which light up pick of crystal lamp!
I take him this penny body, jumped up and then rushed toward in the past, tussles with the terrorist who broke arm at together ……this guy energy was very big, my making an effort incredibly almost don't can suppress him, on the contrary drive he one turned over the body pressed me at underneath, however he broke an arm and after all was subjected to influence, can be gripped my ground with an arm neck.I try very hard to with the knee of on his lower abdomen disorderly crest!
I crest the ground make an effort very much, but this guy imitate a Buddha is grow crazy similar!Our close quarter sticks so, I even saw his ground eyes inside red and red one, be full of madness!The lotus lotus in shouts loudly and imitated a Buddha to deliver a crazy wild beast similar!
I knee crest several bottoms is after, although his energy doesn't reduce, but in but have already spewed out blood!
So near distance, he all of the blood in the mouth spray at my face up, hot hot of, Xing Xing of!I have never met the bedlamite of so not afraid dead!And I obviously feel, his internal organs already drive I the crest harm, regrettable but status like this, imitate a Buddha to want to perish together with me similar!
My eyes were held up by his blood, could not open, I kneaded his arm all alone, moreover is all alone indiscriminately grasping, but don't know how, held tight the thing that the metal chain son of his neck hangs, imitating the Buddha is the type of a small iron slice of, I have already kneaded dime all alone, then pulled that chain son and broken from his neck on making an effort!I hold a just positive a piece of small iron slice of that square, square, and make an effort toward his neck up keep on putting ……
"E …… E ……" his body one Jiang!On the sudden face a pair of eye pupils staring almost is about to bulge!I see later on he grow up mouth to seem to want to try very hard to inhale, but a regrettable face more rise more red, even all want to leak out blood on the last noodles skin!On his neck, the blood is continuously from my finger blind side in flowed to come out, more flow more quick!Finally, I feel that his arm gradually had no dint, I a pushed away him, but saw him to stiff and rigidly keep on pouring, the person turns over at ground up, the body tries very hard to to twist, imitating the Buddha is a snake for sheding skin similar!His neck up be put out a terrible wound with that by me!It not only is a blood.There is still one's the spirit Mo for taking blood spewing out from the inside at the same time ……
I see with half an eye, I have already perhaps cut off his ground larynx to take care of!
I climb from the ground, own neck was also just gripped by him living painful, but by this time, I see, another that terrorist of room inside.Already and thunder the small tiger twist at together, the thunder small tiger grasps his wrist.
2 people are battling out that pistol in the terrorist hand, at a burst of battle out after.Already the thunder small tiger Zuan lives his wrist, while I just climbed from the ground at this time and saw that gun muzzle is about to turn to me the ground is at present, I am almost an instinct similarly fly body toward ground on rushing toward, almost meanwhile of,The Tu Tu Tu TuIs a burst of in small compass gun voice, a the shuttle sub- bullet almost was sticking my skin of head to directly wipe to shoot to pass by.But thunder the small tiger finally twisted the wrist of the other party, an action that unloads a wrist, already direct his wrist joint the agriculture gave Jiu.The thunder small tiger is an action of single leg flying kick later on.Leg in that terrorist lower abdomen, the direct body bow becomes dried shrimp similar of, flew to go out toward the behind.
Bang of a , the body heavily sank into simple knothole wall inside.The thunder small tiger is more fast at the moment fiercely good a leopard son is similar, flew a body to rush toward past, in a twinkling have already hurtled to that person's in front, hands at his two side head side up, a recruit"double breeze Guan Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论