2012年10月25日星期四

monster beats ables inside the cit

 "Elder brother, I think that wanting to have this 3 conditions isn't greatly possible.Is interpersonal, especially of woman and men, if want to have feelings again afresh, that isn't an easy affair."
Text into listen to beautiful Xia say like this, he is still a bit unwilling.He holds his soft but delicate hand and get to the root of the matter of continue to ask question:
"Younger sister, if is such a, and I still really had good will to you, do you also accept me?Could you also like me?Would you like to also associate with me?"
The beautiful Xia hears text into pursue relentlessly repeatedly to ask question like this, the in the mind keeps wanting to smile.She sees him an earnest appearance, muttering say:
"Elder brother, if you really like me, I can consider."
Text into feel that the question that the beautiful Xia answers makes him very satisfied, he looking at her with sincere eyes abashed red face.Don't lose opportune moment ground to ask:
"Younger sister, if say so, is February 24, 1987 such an opportunity?"
The beautiful Xia smiles happily ground to listen to the text enter of ask.She looking at him with full of silently conveyed tenderness eyes curious but again handsome smiling face, the feeling content slices ground to say:
"The elder brother, February 24, 1987, is such an opportunity.That noon, I had a meal, is going to the peach source supply and marketing agency buy two thermometers, the chicken Chu hatched by home urgently waits to use, and I really don't thought of that the ability meets you in the peach source supply and marketing agency.Our met this time, probably is the predestination of God arrangement to come.Therefore, just have two rivers buy thermometer of good opportunity."……
The text enters and the beautiful Xia say words and insensibly walk to in the side of river's bridge.He led river's bridge with her and sought one state-run of'the public's hotel'.The text enters to totally enter lunch with beautiful Xia here.
Finished eating rice, the text entered to return to with beautiful Xia again new station, she wants to return to by the big passenger car in 1:00.When the station breaks up, the beautiful Xia fills the hand that enters into the text inside to a letter.Then sit ascend 8 line the big passenger car return to peach source.Text into after receiving beautiful Xia to his letter, like fun sit ascend 3 line the big passenger car return to two rivers, because his bicycle still puts in the yard of country government.
After two rivers get off, the text enters in the yard of country government to release bicycle.Front door, once he lift a leg to ride bicycle and drive toward fire-proof factory direction.The text comes in fire-proof factory labor union and entered own office and took out beautiful Xia to his letter, the no time for waiting ground launches.The letter writes like this:
Dedicate the elder brother who every moment thinks of for me:
Time flows to drip heartlessly and forward, my mood at helpless in resemble Huang;
When I think that you could not see you again, rise endless sadness in the heart.
Your likeness of the deceased smiles the physique of looks and health and ever and anon in the moment resounds at me;
I not from must think of you to my true love, also have you that is toward the face that I smile ……
The dear elder brother didn't write a letter for you for a long time very much, please more forgive.That is still January 27 on days, my nephew gets married, I pack a letter in the elder brother's gloves.Calculate now, have 7 many months.
The elder brother thinking of , after I on May 12 receive your letter, make the elder brother answer the letter.This all because the my hand is lazy to result in, elder brother, can you understand me?
Elder brother, from above this poem inside, you can see, kid sister is how of miss yours.
The elder brother who day and night thinks of, my nephew gets married that day, I really think to come back with you together, that should have much good!Can my elder sister don't want to stay me, I insist on and walk of words, again offense elder sister.Therefore, have to let elder brother to a person alone go toward back to walk ……
The afternoon in Chinese New Year, the elder brother comes to accompany again I spent for two hours of unforgettable and fine of, reunited time, the kid sister goes toward an outside from the in the mind happy.In early spring joyful festival of fine time, can have a keeping company with of elder brother;Can the elder brother accompany me to drink;Can the elder brother accompany me to have a meal, I really feel joy into a pole.That day, I really need to accompany you to drink on inebriating a square to rest, this is also what I hope already a long time.Can the elder brother insist on Be not willing to, also persuade me to give up the wishes for behaving very badly.Elder brother that day is drink of have a little a surfeit, but arrived at 5:00 many clocks, the wine vigorously also eliminated a lot.Therefore, the elder brother just goes toward back to walk ……
The beginning of January a, the elder brother comes to make New Year's visit for me, I really feel matchless honor with proud of.Although we when September 24, 95 years is kissing, be blocked up on the spot by my husband, he to you or just as since go toward.These, you also see come out.Although he feels in the mind unbalance;Although he feels he put on a cuckold husband;Although he feels his own wife and other people like last, he still the on the face of it didn't express.Being still so passionate to the elder brother is still so polite.That day, the scene that we together play mahjong, think of now, still keep feeling so fine and so reluctant to part with ……
The dearest elder brother, March 24, is that we see cinematic anniversary in the steel club in 1988;Is the anniversary that we nestle to together kiss for the first time;Is that we lay loving basal anniversary.Therefore, we and then meet in the city.This day, we take a stroll river's dike;This day, we go to the movie;This day, we are together total into the lunch.Let me to feel very happy, very excited, well happy ……
On April 4, is traditional Tomb Sweeping Day, after elder brother visited grave, and then arrive at my house.When I see you, full on heap of face smiling face, the joy climbs ascend tip of brow.That day, the elder brother accompanies me to drink, accompany me to have a meal, accompany me to play mahjong.Let I the heart of this concussion once in a very long while can not be calm ……
The elder brother who thinks of moment by moment, May 12, is my birthday.Intended at first that we gathered together on April 28, because April 28, is we in 1988 at Long Shan gathered together for the first time of anniversary.Can we after April 28 gathers together, May 12 still wants to gather together again.Do like this, will make the elder brother spend much money.Therefore, the kid sister changes to April 28 May 12.Elder brother at that time because I changed date of appointment probably not happy, may be also dissatisfied to kid sister.Though so, kid sister still presumptuous pushed April 28 to May 12.That day, feel the most happy day in my whole life.At this the end of spring and early summer, the full countryside spends fragrant season in, I and you meet the place that meets on April 28, 1988.That day, we shake hands, we embrace each other, we kiss, our caress, until get into a love river ……noon, elder brother and then at two river the hotel prepared flourishing birthday lunch for me and also accompany me to drink wine.Therefore, I feel matchless happy, matchless happiness, matchless happiness.Particularly let I the pleased hope other parts of country BE, the elder brother bought a lot of birthday gifts for me.When we want to break up, the elder brother gave me a love letter that makes me hope already a long time again.This love letter to me, since is precious.Is again important ……
On June 12, it is my dear elder brother to accompany me to sell Wei vegetables inside the city.Then, and then accompanied me to buy farmland shoe and celery seed ……
Most dear elder brother, specially make me happy of BE, June 21 and June 22 gather together in the city continuously for two days.This is you, I love each other gather together in the city for a most multifarious month.On June 21, the elder brother accompanies me to 《531 》 hospitals to see a doctor.Finish considering as B super after, I am full to do stomach clairvoyance,Monster Beats.But for accompanying the elder brother to have fun like;But for accompanying an elder brother to gather a short while together and more;But for the sake of on the second day and the elder brother meet again.Therefore, I pushed the stomach clairvoyance to do on the second day.
On June 22, the elder brother accompanies me to finish doing stomach clairvoyance, a condition of accident lets you I am shocked.My gastroptosis reaches to 16 Li rices.No wonder that I all feel indisposition in the stomach every day, is a gastroptosis to.Come out from the hospital, the elder brother accompanied me to have noon rice, we again walk last 10 inside river's dike ……
The elder brother who thinks of most , July 30, I meet with you in the old place inside the city.This day, the weather dark, give very hot Fu cover in the sky is on a big umbrella.We still take a stroll at 10 in river dike up, my Wan wears your arm and have in heart a kind of can not say it of since is happy, and then the mood of concussion Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论