2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dre studio hd ly filled at that ti

Know that protecting Luo is in the article of death ex- to think what.
When small Xuan arrived to protect Luo, there is unexpectedly no a drop of tears.She embraces to protect Luo as soft as noodles body already, stick the cheeks and him tightly and mutually.
She is mumbling:You think I not is the ability good to other people?My meeting of ah.
What do you want like this with me to say?I let you see, I do ghost to go to and let you see.
I love again a let you see.
The small Xuan draws last breath to die.
In fact, her body, the small wave of the younger sister who compares her is bad far.Yang Shuo.
She received great favors not to don't is causal since the childhood, her heart had congenital concealed suffer from.
My a long time has no language and turns the wine cup of in front, but doesn't drink an one mouthful.
I know.I am depressed of say.
Do you know?
BE, I say:The Tan spends a similar female kid, the most beautiful, the love has been already withered away.
But, I have one the very strange felling.The male youth says.
I start drinking and wait his continuation.
I more and more feel that this and small Xuan, is the good elephant a person?He facial expression with in a puzzle look.
What do you point?I ask.You once said, their personality difference was very big.
Originally yes, but now, how say?Lotus Peng, the small wave also becomes more and more intelligent, when you hold tight her that day she that kind of shout loudly and struggle, completely whole over similar to the small Xuan.
It be still not here most strangely.The male youth hesitated for a while:Lotus Peng, have you ever really once seen the small Zhao that you say?Are you certain?
I am in a short while silent, shake:I think indetermination.
Did you see small wave the chirpaur in the body?This chirpaur she connected to wear several days, very strange of, this chirpaur comes so …….
I stretch out to stop him to keep on saying:Please!You don't want to say, I don't want to listen to, there are an ancient words in China and make the secrets of heaven can not reveal.
Always have some in the world what secret, want to have some persons to don't know forever.
Total some loveses in the worlds revealed on the contrary Fen to exert because of the opportunity good luck.
My side leads a face, don't show my tears to fall a pair of Jin.
(14)
Is exactly the day of Huai fragrance of flower full coast, I and the Ping son take the car of classmate to go on a tour Beidaihe seashore.The Honda of white the breeze Be similar to brush past a circumlittoral highway, highway there, big slice of of the Huai flower blossom just full of lifely.
I suddenly the Zheng is big eyes, I clap the shoulder of my classmate to make him park the car!
The classmate of getting a fright is urgent to decelerate, but doesn't park the car.
I saw small Zhao again, -I rather use this name, she is a small Zhao.She rushes in the wood in the Huai and has in the chirpaur that many Huai flowers spread to fall her, her cheeks also spends such as the delightfully fresh Huai similar and beautiful.
She is that so happy, this is the small Zhao that I have never seen.
I saw keep company with her , Huai Lin Shen Chu still had a pair of malevolent eyes of being melancholy, but having no.He is to protect Luo, lounge suit and grove of flaxen color merge into an integral whole on his body.
If having what things can the abyss of time, be protect Luo with small Xuan-is also the love of small Zhao that I once loved deeply.
The Ping son also saw them, she tightly grasped my right hand.I feel the dither of her body,beats by dre studio hd.
The index finger and middle finger of my right hand, whole without 1.
If love true occurrence, always have some what, lose forever.
This present life present life, I can't hold again to cut knife.
(End)
Summer 2001.
Huai Lin Shen Chu's front door in wildlife park in Qinhuangdao.I the depending of lazy ocean ocean read a report in the car head.The Ping son takes my car and took a few customers investigation tourist spot, but I have no idea to accompany them to turn indiscriminately into the park and with concentration did driver.
I hear a voice that female kid pleases the ear at this time:Fat GG, leave Beidaihe to still have here how far ah?
I move to open newspaper, in the moment is an ox-eyed female kid, comb two carefully grow a plait, delicate and innocent lovely.I am some to deliver silly:Fat GG?Who do you call?
Call you ah, fat GG, she smiles.
I absorbed tone, but the belly that I don't fight to excel how also accept not to return to, is it the fat GG that is what?I had to recognize this form of address:Isn't not far far, also have 8 inside ground.What I smiled happily says:Classmate, your figure is quite good!
The girl blushed, who is your classmate!
I don't depend on Rao not:Classmate, your vital statistics is 85, 61, 87, right?
The smiling face on the girl face immediately solidifies over there.I hear she nearby of the companion shout loudly 1:!Xiao Zhao, he says at 1:00 right ah!Do you know him?!
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 22 to love very vexed
The mother says that my intelligence quotient only has 76.My intelligence quotient exactly have much high, I don't know as well.I know that I am 1 to kill to harm a dint very strong person, the many people suffers from injury because of me, they have of lose to hope to the life, have of even suicide die.So I have been doubting that I have latent super ability, but this super ability again somehow or other to my teacher function You Qiang.
I still remember up to now the first because of I but the teacher of sacrifice.At that time I up the primary school is grade one, the teacher takes us to the open country make the nature practice lesson.See the spring breeze kiss green, the willow takes out, the teacher can not help thinking of a problem, hence ask a way:"The classmates, do you know how to identify direction of wind?""I know!"A little girl of the classmate part answer part from pick up from the ground the one leaf throws to go to the air, " picks ups one thing goes toward air on throwing and see it go toward there float, don't know.""H'm, very good."The teacher gives public recognition a way, " that still has which classmate would like to again to everyone demonstrate for a while, see pare off now of is what breeze?""I."I volunteered to walk out and picked up from the ground half piece's brick to throw to go to the air ……
"Report a teacher, what to pare off is a top and bottom breeze now!"………….
I can not remember clearly the then facial expression of teacher Chu is what appearance, I remember that he tries very hard to of have already struggled several bottoms to draw last breath to die.Say that he is to die because being suddenly caused by mightiness incitement to annoy blood treacherous acts to go off accidentally to go into is evil according to the doctor in the hospital afterwards.So, I harmed to kill a people's teacher.
The grade one teacher teaches us how to know a domestic fowl animal.
Teacher:"A kind of 2 animals feet, when the grandfather of the sun comes out every morning it will make you get up, and make you get up, is which kind of animal?"
I answer:"Mother!"Smiling teacher must almost break spirit!
Midterm after going home, the mother asks me test of how baby's son say, I the a has never filled out a mother to ask is what ah baby's son say that the an asks 3 multiply 7 must how much I recklessly filled at that time 15.My mama sprays just- drunk water to my daddy's face, ah I am too great!
One sky mathematics, does the teacher ask 1+ 1=?, I say not to know.The teacher makes me return to ask.I ask a mother, the mother is cooking, make me roll out.I ask father, father sees ball again and shout loudly'great'.I ask an elder sister, the elder sister is singing, sing BABY.I ask an elder brother, the elder brother is making a phone call, say;I wait you in the outside.
On the second day, does the teacher ask 1+ 1=?I say;You roll out for me to go, the teacher gives me a box on the ear, I shout loudly great, the teacher scolds my stupid person, I am anti- to scold baseness.Keep making;Roll.I say;I wait you in the outside.We mathematics teacher the high blood pressure made again on the spot and fainted
Primary school I ascend language lesson, the whole school language teachers all listen to teacher Ni's lesson.Teacher Ni wrote on the blackboard a "drive" word, ask me:"This word do you know?"I answer "incognizant", teacher Ni starts inspiring me like this:"There is bed in your home?Have on"I answer to"have", " bed what?On""matting", " matting?"
I answer:"My mother", teacher Ni wishes, this also to, mother body up is a quilt, immediately after and downwards inspire:"Is the body of your mother last?""My father".Teacher Ni ten thousand don't expect my meeting Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论