2012年11月19日星期一

cheap dr dre beats d homein time Zhao

Tension anyone? Even such a precious medicine also gave him . , relationresultZhao Yuerutook a bite ,argued : it is because he is your husband ,my brother-in-law ,because I care about you for it ,not because of Yang Yan ,if he is dead by the roadside I no ,you can not mistaken .
, relationresultZhao Qianrutea and drink ,laughed: not mistaken ,you think again, in fact every time as long as we are together, talking, you will always have a conversation about Yang Yanshen .
Than anyone I know ,you and he had fought all the way to the big ,and Yang Yan in the competition ,perhaps at that time, my sister was imperceptibly with Yang Yan ,but sister you are not aware of it ,I was also in the government grant marriage later found himself like his ,therefore my sister is not at all so strange .
, relationresultZhao Yueru alsowant to argue again a few words ,said: not like that ,I was ... ... , relationresultZhao Qianru interrupted her: now here we are two sisters ,I only want to ask a your sister ,is it right? Like Yang Yan, please sister to think attentively ,answer me .
, relationresultZhao Yueruwas shocked, she had been to Yang Yan as competition with each other, but never thought of himself and Yang Yan will be among men and women feel .This time Yang Yan was seriously injured ,in ,her distraught to see him ,and for his master to his elixir also gave all the Yang Yan ,as if all this logical ,to not think that there is anything wrong with .
But today is Zhao Qianru point ,she found this, so his heart ,has always been the shadow of Yang Yan plays .For a time, she was so embarrassed and urgent, the mind is very confused .relationresultZhao Qianru was neverpressed her ,just add water ,tea .
After a long ,Zhao Yueru did not end the cup ,slowly sip, said: do you really want to know the answer ?Know again to what? You can rest assured ,I promise you ,try not to see him after that .
, relationresultZhao Qianruwinced, said: my sister ,I did not mean it .Only if you are really like Yang Yan, why don official description . , relationresultZhao Yueruthen to restore calm ,smiled : to the government that useful ?Now he is your husband ,this fact is in any case could also not change .
How can a government . , relationresultZhao Qianrulowered his head, whispered : sister ,although we are not siblings ,but grew up together ,I always think of you as my sister ,so if you really love Yang Yan ,I wouldn ,I know my sister while your princess ,which does not live happy ,hope sister to marry a man like myself ,but the .
.. ... So that we can be together forever sisters . , relationresultZhao Yueru isstartled ,the meaning of Zhao Qianru is certainly hope she also married Yang Yan ,but also a show ,he does not care about .
Could not help but smile ,said: you are married man ,how also said the child ,Yang Yan is your husband ,who also can not change ,I always take you as my own sister ,just ... ... Alas !Still do not say .
, relationresultZhao Qianru wasalso clear ,if they are common people ,even if it is a male .The prime minister is also good ,but just two people was a Royal Princess ,since ancient times there is no two princesses and marry a person .
What had been said but he blurted out, but to listen to the words of Zhao Yueru ,he could not help : sister ,difficult to you to strive for it ,that you were married to a people they don ,cheap dr dre beats? , relationresultZhao Yueru smiled,she said: what is the approach ,as you know ,our body is a princess ,although it sounds respectable ,but a lot of things are not by themselves ,especially marriage .
Government is not in my house ,so I do ,army ,but now can visit the ,I have very satisfied ,but the marriage ... ... She slowly down, dumb .relationresultZhao Qianru could not help: sister ,you .
.. ... , relationresultZhao Yueruraised his head ,interrupted her : t say ,can you have the heart ,I have to appreciate ,but this is not possible ,say officials would not allow ,I don .
She gently took Zhao Qianru ,said: as she hit ,you ,and your loved one to become husband and wife ,than I have courage ,dare to fight for her happiness ,so you and Yang Yan a good life .
She said ,tears brim over with tears .relationresultZhao Qianruhugged Zhao Yueru ,cried and said: my sister ,why are you so stupid ,why ... ... , relationresultZhao Yuerucould not hold her shoulders ,softly sobbing .
Two people on the way to cuddle together ,let the tears flow down .Also I do not know how long after ,Zhao Yueru was let go, wipe the tears on her face ,and said: well, we don ,if let maids ,Chamberlain saw not good .
, relationresultZhao Qianru alsowipe away tears ,said: I was not good, who had come to give my sister off ,how to make her cry . , relationresultZhaolike : it ,you go ,and Yang Yan was waiting for you ? , relationresultZhao Qianru nodded,and said: I should go ,sister ,you will start to take care on the way .
Also. She took the bottle ,said: his wounds to the whole good, many drugs or sister herself . , relationresultZhao Yuerusmile : no me this time just to inspect the JAC, not to go to war, to nothing ?To you ,go to Guangnan to go to war, the medicine or you keep it, sometimes also used, but they also have to be careful .
, relationresultFour on the road again 6 , relationresultZhao Qianru knowsshe will not recover ,then nodded ,it rose to leave .Zhao Yueru put her out of the palace ,which was reversed ,gently sighed ,determined ,and will never find Yang in inflammation .
relationresult******************************relationresultYang Yan returned homein time, Zhao Qianru returned to the .Yang Yan saw that she was sad ,red eyes ,she said: as she hit ,you how it is ,look awful ,is cry .
, relationresultZhao Qianrualso forced a smile a smile ,said: ?Just and sister goodbye again, this time to part with her for a long time ,because the reluctant, so cry for a while ,Beats Detox. , relationresultReferred to Zhao Yueru,Yang Yan is embarrassed, just want to put her away ,Zhao Qianru said: ?Your things are arranged .
No ,tomorrow is your sister and tassel wedding day ,three days later is Rui Yan girl ,don ,but also to do groom Museum . , relationresultYang Yan gentlytook her in his arms ,and said: thank you ,as she hit ,you .
, relationresultZhao Qianruput her head on the shoulders of Yang Yan ,said: we ,why say thanks ?Do you remember? In the expedition of the time ,you on the battlefield to forget about one to save me ;when we were married that night, you to protect me ,regardless of their own life and death .
To say thank you ,should also be I thank you . , relationresultYang Yankissed her on the cheek ,and said: we say, then we don to thank each other thanks to good? , relationresultZhao Qianru with laughter ,Beats by Dre Just Beats,gently whack on Yang Yan ,said: we in Ling a few days ,starting from tomorrow ,we start, you every evening accompany tassel sister and Rui Yan girl ,anyway we went to Guangnan, will be together . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论