2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre cheap old the bald-headed

 "Uncle the elder brother say you although you behave to have a little cunning, for making money is it may be said to resort to extreme measures, there is the poise to lose gentleman, but the essence take pleasure in doing good and compare with for the sake of petty profits but the dishonest trader mean person intriguing against each other with those, landlord you are a big good man."
I touched own the nose for a while, lovely?Seem someone still keep saying so me, I remember at the beginning he but point at my nose to scold, also say what beast in human dress I am, is what dishonest trader come, don't thought of he will say so, really don't know this Yu wood pimple is how open Qiao.
But I can't in brief think by dint of attend to a few words that the Xian becomes, Ji crane the age will really go to me.What is meant by wildly livinging?In those early years two river the governor of province came to invite the Ji crane age mountain in person, but was still excluded by him and had at the beginning various Ge bore clear extremely conceited.
I smile to looking at him, then ask a way:
" By dint of uncle of how many comments, are you willing to bend to arrive at me here?"
The Ji crane age didn't talk and just saw my one eye, then said:
"As for the reason why, I think that you have been already known as well, as long as you can constant from beginning to endly treat kindly those children, I Ji crane age even if is to have been doing a cashier small Si in your under charge, also regardless the sacrifice."
I ha ha of smiled, then realistically said:
"Sir can the mountain help me, I the enemy someone appreciate not to exert and ask a Sir to be subjected to me a do obeisance.'
I left to walk after finishing saying two arrived at a Ji crane age of before the body, then profound Ju a Gong, the Ji crane age hurriedly hands I, say in:
"Landlord, these ten thousand ten thousand will not do."
After falling respectively, I looking at saying of the Ji crane age sincerity:
"Later those children's affairs Be about to trouble a Sir."
The Ji crane age hears this and order to nod to say:
"This is at under as it should be."
I order, then say:
"Wait an uncle after coming to city teacher, I think in the country villa the distance doesn't reconstruct to build an academy, those kids can learn some things, however at present they live in the country villa first under."
I didn't tell the Ji crane the age own plan, not because distrust, but is that I feel age say to the Ji crane, the thing said by oneself is a little bit really the felling of Arabian Nights, really too visionary.
Be celebrating the New Year!I have a little absentminded of thought of, like is to dream generally, oneself unexpectedly has already lived in this world so long.More than a year, oneself more and more chased the person whom he or she regards as this ages, past of the whole seem to be all is keeping off himself/herself.
Oneself thoughted of to earn money before and thoughted of that the most is to want to make use of the knowledges in his/her own brain, regrettable of have already been oneself but still been finally calculated by Wang Da due to having no experience.
Celebrate the New Year the in home had a few next persons to also all go home, while Chen Hai is the entire family to move city teacher, so also need not go home.The persons of in home all at engaged, but I am really boring, so turn indiscriminately everywhere with Wu Tang in the country villa, see everywhere.
Is all some kind of conditions of jollifications everywhere in the country villa, seem to only have my an individual do nothing, lotus their several individuals doesn't know as well at make what title, several personal Cus at together, absolute being mysterious Mi of, but at present I am to truely have no whereabouts.
Walk to country villa behind, here for the sake of later country villa extension and prepare to stay of place, also still calculate flatness, open back door, I directly slipped away to go out with Wu Tang.
Snow of the top of hill has already melted a lot and have a liking for now order to the spot spot of, like is a 6710 years old the bald-headed top of head of old man is general.It is that kind of to take a distant look a long distance to make me free of mind and happy of heart still clear it is thus clear that of thrilling feeling, this compares with serious environment of future generations pollution to be good friends with up Be getting tooer many.
Stand the top of hill, I the sudden saw in I's country villa of not there is unexpectedly a place in distance don't the slightest destroy to stay of accumulated snow, and there seem to be still to have some smokes.
I curiously hope there, cautiously must see for a while, don't discover a somebody else in the neighborhood, this makes me a little bit disappoint, originally think oneself here still have a neighbor, can who know just rejoice too soon.
The tree early has already faded to go to leaf, now the barren station is over there, there is no what hindrance view, I point at that place and ask Wu Tang:
"Wu Tang, there is where?"
Wu Tang follows my vision to hope to go, then a connect suddenly of facial expression, explain to say:
"The master is a spring eye there, however there inside of spring is hot, canning only cherish can not drink, the not appropriate beginning sets up the time of country villa make it in the country villa."
Is the spring hot?In my heart a pleased, isn't that a hot springs?I am excited to say:
"Walk, we see."
Wu Tang a little bit puzzles of ask a way:
"Master, that still has what use not to become?"
My mood is thrilling, hence explains to say:
"That may be the hot springs, just don't know that how temperature is, if the temperature is suitable, like too much."
"Is not hot water."
Wu Tang still just I behind and mumblingly say.
I smile to explain to say:
"The hot springs calls mineral spring again, the taking a bath of long term has much of advantage to the body.'The spring is cold to grant to bathe China of pure pond, hot springs water is slippery to wash Ning of fat'it is thus clear that even if is the ancients to take a bath to very worship to the hot springs with green Mi.Is the emperor of this dynasty be not also have a line of temple in the small soup mountain."
Although this hillock says not ascend very high, but go up and down also and want for a period of time, all the way the uneven hill path really makes me eat many suffering.But wait I to see that continuously run off, also to send forth the spring of hot air in the air of time, I feel that my own all theses all had repay.
That is a don't calculate big pond, touch 45 square of signings around, in the center and around is all some mountain stones of strange forms strange form.There are among them two rocks particularly in order to beat the band, of so say it attractive is because, that is because these two pieces of megaliths like is two front doors, that spring eye between these two megaliths, the hot springs of that Gu Gu is the middle Chan from these two megaliths Chan is effluent.
All of surroundingses are fog spirits, then only walking into can truely see a pure entire content here, the water grass on the pond side unexpectedly still keeps beautifully green green, but at not the outer circle of distance pond, unexpectedly have already had the 1 F very thin ice Cha.
A burst of surprise in my heart, go up in quick time, want to thoroughly see this hot springs.Can bathe in the hot spring, at this north wind chilly winter days to say, absolutely is a kind of life that excels fairy.
But who know to extreme happiness gives rise to sorrow, because I am too excited, have never noticed oneself's sole of foot have already stepped on the ice noodles of pond periphery up, close behind I feel my own sole of foot a slippery, then I see an all sudden of at present sceneries downwards and quickly pass away, I even still see that white to receive of the sky.
Wielding of my instinct hands, form want to hold tight some things to be very steady to live absolute being, but all of surroundingses are flat ground and rock, there what things can be grasped by me.Thoughted of that uneven ground, there is also that everywhere crushed stones, I shut ascend eyes, want to greet the arrival of ache.
But sudden I feel my own shoulder drive to hold tight, I complied with the surrounding a station well, return overdo on seeing is Wu Tang, I embarrassedly smiled for a while.
"Master, you nothing important affair.The ground tops all froze here, the thief was slippery, master you have to be a little bit more careful."
I order and tidied up dress Shan, is to very carefully looking at foot this time, finally walk to the pond in the side.
Close to pond, I feel that a burst of warm wet air rushes toward to beat own face, in the heart more of no time for waiting, 3 combine to make two,beats by dre cheap, I walk to in the side of pond, have no the hesitation of one silk stretched water in
"!(Master, careful pond)"
My interjection and Wu Tang remind that the voice rang at the same time, I hurriedly wiped own hand on the clothes and wipe water on the hand go to after, hurriedly make an effort with of blow.
Persons all say 10 to connect heart, move a mow meat like the at heart, but this five fingers that descend oneself's my right hand all stretched into in the very hot hot water, pain and sufferings was pretty much.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论