2012年11月14日星期三

Facebook I have much of confi

 At sent to walk the Cao hold future water soldier in East China Sea mostly Du after, I take by myself big gift to walk to the river summer.Of so take a big gift, not is for the sake of buy very sweet rather, but for bribing Su to fly.This with the greedy famous person, the only good matter for making be sweet rather put to run.So, I want to go first to visit him.This person's use can not this, Hey Hey, anyones of in this world can make use of.

Chapter 67 is sweet to rather return


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 67 is sweet to rather return
Sit and fly the guest room of the your home at Su in, looking at Su whom the eye emits golden light and fly, I am smiling to turn over a sky in belly.In fact, my gift doesn't calculate as well too heavy, just go my tea cantonal the sale right carte blanche at the Jing to he is just.To me, I had the base to make money and do some affairses in the Jing state, this base returns need not I invest.But, fly to Su to talk, be fly to come to horizontal wealth.The price of my tea-leaf, he is very clear.This kind of exclusively in the nobility popular tea-leaf, the Jing state is many private's clans, assume the manners of creative artist of the bookman is more, the sale quantity of tea-leaf is national tallest region, and the profits in every year is very considerable.My waiter hasn't been understand, I why don't start tea to go in the Xiang sun, Hey, now they still not understand, why will I send the gold in the bosom a person.
Now, Su flies to have some not to believe that this is the fact:"Owner, do you really give me this power?Does true accept 30% profits?"
I smile to nod:"Su's adult, I said since and like this, certainly true.I can think greatly of the ability that Su's adult does business very much, there is your cooperation, I am in the business of Jing state but will make money very much, to this, I have much of confidence."
Su flies Hey Hey the ground smile and early start calculating in the heart several since a year of income what.Waiting him is happy strength fall calm, I just put forward, want to see sweet rather general.
Su flies Hey Hey ground to smile:"You trust like, have me a words, in river noodles of river summer up, no one will intercept your goods."
I am one Leng, Xuan and understood his meaning, ha ha a smile:"General, now but we two goods, ain't I just afraid of these affairs.I see sweet general, being otherwise occupied feeling."
Looking at Su to fly one facing is interrogative, I smile an explanation:"I am the name that is long to smell sweet general.Some years ago, my waiter a carrying Shu brocade Chuan, met a hijacker on the river's noodles, was the under charge of sweet general to save their lives, so, I this time come, want to mean to thank for a while."
Su flies to listen to of nod, sweet rather although is also water Kou to is from, but have much of a chivalrous, he pours is really believe my outright lies, call an under charge, take I go to sweet rather of encampment.
Although, I have already had elder brother Yu's memory, still drive sweet rather of qualities draw on.His shape is very just right, really Gao don't isn't short, not fat not thin, whole body Wu Fu sets off his handsome and extraordinary.I am lookinging at him and thinking a words, persuade he leave here, the problem isn't big, difficult at, I how persuade him to become my elder brother, alas.
Is sweet and rather looking at me, one face of impatient, it is Liu Biao and Huang Zu to if not that seeing and fly at Su seldom can see his person here, he basically can't realize at present businessman, also naturally, this guy eyes after coming in have been lookinging at him and make him very vexed, so, he is simply don't talk as well, the atmosphere in the tent is very embarrassed.
There is no way, see him basically ignore me, I had to open mouth first:"Sweet general, I come to see general, is the Helping of person's boon that wants to thank general before to me, I wanted to invite once the general inebriate, didn't know whether general would like to?"Seem to be not in the army camp is the place that discusses a serious matter.
Is sweet to rather and coldly say:"I forgot to once have what Help of matter, you are afraid is have already mistaken one for another."
Looking at sweet rather cheerless, impatiently appearance, I want to cry, alas, there is no way, simply elucidation white:"I know that the general is a hero, it isn't and great to can see my this kind of person.The truth said, general, I arrive this is have other affairs, but, the mouth in camp is miscellaneous, I want to ask general to another place talk."
Is sweet to rather sneer at:"Your so-called other affairs should be to want to make me open a convenient door, your goods well without obstruction on the this river's noodles!Hum, your these businessmen will do these affairs."
I stare big eyes, admire, see to Su fly to do this kind of affair many!Is sweet to rather also think that I am this kind of person, get in by the back door.My wry smile:"The general misunderstood, I didn't need care like this, I seek general for the sake of the prospect of general, would the general like to like this depend on another person for support?"Make reference to a behind, I depressed voice.
Is sweet rather one Leng, looking at me not to talk.I smile:"Now, general would like to with me a got drunk?"It was sweet to rather want to think, ordered.
Sit in the Jing room of river summer's biggest wine shop in, rather a little bit some sweet uneasiness.The facial expression that looking at him, my in the mind really isn't a taste, see, he hardly comes here:"The general feels in this alcohol not as outside as not in power comfortable?Put not to open here."
Is sweet rather a , the title sees me:"It is quite good."
I nod:"Since it is so, we go to an another place good.The general can order a close soldier to move the feast to the river on board, how?"
Was sweet to rather want to think:"See, you really occupy and say.You said first that I again how decide?"Cleverness.
I Hey Hey a smile:"The opportunity that I just want to give the general a Hou to spread fame."
Is sweet rather body a flap:"It is a little bit concrete."
I smile:"Is the general still optimistic about that Liu's form and Huang Zu?At they are here, general can bury life long."Was sweet to rather no longer talk, wanted to think and started to go out and had already called close soldier to go.
The breeze on the river lightly blows to kiss my dress Cape, the very small shuttle form is on board and only have me and sweet rather two people.I stand ship's bow up, hope to look endless of river's water:"The big river east goes, the wave Tao exerts, historic and romantic person.General, you can I become as in it?"The surroundings didn't is hindrance the person of eye, I also reared oneself of qualities.BE ah, be like sweet rather the hero person like this how can appreciates a businessman of broker, so, I no longer disguise.
Is sweet rather the station is by the side of me and in astonishment hope and just as if not the same person of I:"What person are you exactly?Represent who come?"He is really intelligent.
I turn head to hope him a to smile:"The general is indeed as expected extraordinary.Is quite good, I really be Mr. for lord to look for a talented person.The general land-and-water effort world rare person enemy, I am also the name that is long to smell general, know that the general is also heavy feeling to weigh the person of righteousness, so come to canvass.The truth says and general, I see general, but not is to receive order, but from make the decision a piece.Don't know, the general still has interest to listen to me keeping on saying."
Being sweet is rather obviously very shocked, I since have a lord Mr., the but again says is from make the decision a piece, he is getting more careless, listen to me asking him and ordering:"You say that I felt more interesting."
Is interesting?Admire, my wry smile:"Is just interesting?General, I still introduce myself.I call such as, word son cloud is Hebei to really settle person's surname.The surface is a businessman, actually but is allow all Cao general of strive for a private.Probably the general has never listenned to my name, however, I also have one the not that well-known nickname:Small great physician in the North Sea,Facebook."It was sweet to rather want to think, shook head.
I sigh:"The general knows male under charge of Cao of great commander Dian Wei and too history Ci?"This bottom, sweet rather noded, is still two of elder brother is famous.I smiled:"They is my knot elder brother Yi."
The eyes Zheng being sweet rather is getting bigger:"Originally you are the youth businessman who makes a bet with Sun Ce!"I on listenning to, oh, the fame is here!
Looking at me to nod, sweet rather smile:"Your courage is indeed as expected very big.You tell me these, not afraid I catch you and send to Liu Jing Zhou?Hey, the Cao holds of strive for a private!"
I looking at him to smile:"I am the affair that Mr. Cao strives for a private, the world knows not more than 20 people, the general is the first outsider for knowing, and all of other persons are that the Cao is males Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论